Paul T. 2nd Zed Build thread..... Supercharged- Hulk Buster

P15UL T

nice...I like the AM-S GT bodykit you gone for ...does it need a lot of work to fit? is that an ebay purchase?

I bought both bumper from another zed owner. Th front bumper had been fitted before so only needed a little repair and some high build primer and flattened back. The rear was a totally different story. It looked great but turns out it needed a lot of work to get it to the way you see it in the last pictures. I've got a feeling it'll need a little more work doing before the paint is applied. The car was suppose to be finished for today but after the extra time the bumpers have taken I asked him just to wait till after new year to save him rushing/stressing about it

Paul

• Like 1

This build thread is soo addictive - been sat here throughout the course of the day trying to get through it. I was abit unsure of the colour at first but the more I see it the more it grows on me. Quality of the paintwork looks good too!

Ohh and those wings are lush!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A nice big box box arrived today :-).

Full of shiney shiney part from mopedmark

I can't thank him enough. They look amazing and very well finished

List of parts

Polished throttle body

Nickel plated: core brace, strut brace ( with painted black ends) K&N typhoon pipes, front timing cover

5CD0EF74-477E-4993-BB74-A4ABA39A150A_5.jpg.cf8d5aa4ae58b3c405750a095487f1f5.jpg

• Like 12