White tyre lettering

martybhoy

In my opinion it does look good but has to be on the right car. By that I mean modified the right way

A vip style 350z and that's a big NO NO where as on a track / aero 350z (splitters, canards, wing) yup it's right at home

unless you're American and driving one of those massive 4 wheel drive jeeps .............. then :nono:

.. Or Canadian :wave:

We had white lettering on the truck tyres . . did not take long to wear off, so I would not bother unless you want to be out every couple of months with the Tippex pot :lol:

unless you're American and driving one of those massive 4 wheel drive jeeps .............. then :nono:

.. Or Canadian :wave:

We had white lettering on the truck tyres . . did not take long to wear off, so I would not bother unless you want to be out every couple of months with the Tippex pot :lol:

Or you could just use white line marker spray paint which is a b***h to remove

Did this 2 weeks ago and did realise you guys had done the same. What did you use? I did some searches and came up with an oil based pen paint better that the usual eBay crap and tippex but after using it I don't think it would last.

I found this on eBay but it's pricey.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281676099087&globalID=EBAY-GB

8F05FFDA-9EFF-432E-95DD-2E3E4D915233.jpg