White tyre lettering

martybhoy

11535918_10155945172850508_7474810197837382505_n.jpg?oh=bd95d0bfab44d2bd2dbf158805601643&oe=562CFCD1

No way either of you hit 140mph at Castle Combe. :dry::lol:

I just hit 128/130mph ish down the straight & I'm supercharged. :D

We didn't post or tell them our speeds, that's just what Tredwear posted.

But don't worry, I wont go into a debate of my speed round combe compared to a SC speed :)

But don't worry, I wont go into a debate of my speed round combe compared to a SC speed :)

I guessed that tbh, ...was just pulling your leg. :wave::D

Who really cares about the speed you reach, just as long as your having fun whilst you do it.

It's like shagging a supermodel ~ might last 5 minutes or 5 hours ~ just as long as it's fun who cares. :thumbs:

Also who said it was at combe

;)

I'd bet money (not a lot mind :teeth: ) that the pictures are from Castle Combe. ;)

I guessed that tbh, ...was just pulling your leg. :wave::D

Who really cares about the speed you reach, just as long as your having fun whilst you do it.

It's like shagging a supermodel ~ might last 5 minutes or 5 hours ~ just as long as it's fun who cares. :thumbs:

Also who said it was at combe

;)

I'd bet money (not a lot mind :teeth: ) that the pictures are from Castle Combe. ;)

Top picture is either japfest or super car seige I can recall which as me n grund parked identical at both shows lol

Bottom picture is meters from my house

It was japfest although I reckon I could get close to 130 on combe

Definitely. ;)

Get a good run out of Camp corner and keep the throttle nailed all the way down the straight and I wouldn't be surprised. Be late breaking for Avon Rise though. :)

I like it and will be trying it.

Just didn't want to spend £100 on stick on raised letters if I don't like it, so will probably try painting them first if I ever get the time.

As most have said, got to be a modified Zed with nice wheels to pull it off. Not sure mine is hardcore enough to pull it off but gonna try anyway.

• Like 1

I like it and will be trying it.

Just didn't want to spend £100 on stick on raised letters if I don't like it, so will probably try painting them first if I ever get the time.

As most have said, got to be a modified Zed with nice wheels to pull it off. Not sure mine is hardcore enough to pull it off but gonna try anyway.

Looking forward to seeing what this looks like.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yer agreed it can look really smart on the right car

Also I'm not a "brand whore" or anything but a decent tyre brand manufacturer I think is a must if you're going to paint the lettering white.

I mean "Linglong Bestest Sporty Special" tyre written in white doesn't look quite as good as "Michelin Pilot Super Sport" does it now. :D;)

Yer agreed it can look really smart on the right car

Also I'm not a "brand whore" or anything but a decent tyre brand manufacturer I think is a must if you're going to paint the lettering white.

I mean "Linglong Bestest Sporty Special" tyre written in white doesn't look quite as good as "Michelin Pilot Super Sport" does it now. :D;)

Write it in chinese and it might look awesome :lol: :lol: :lol: