Well, i now own a 350z!

Hello all, i am now a proud owner of a 350z. Picked it up saturday and i cant stop driving it!

1434138373376.jpg

Its covered 98k miles but its had one owner from new and has full service history so hopefully everything is ok. It runs sweet and sounds spot on. Already ordered a plenum spacer, a new panel filter and had the oils done. Then i plan on booking it in for an uprev map at Horshams.

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome aboard Alex. :welcome:

If you're still running a standard exhaust system I'd hold off on getting an UpRev done until you decide if you want to change that or not imo. You'll see a better performance increase from standard if you change the full exhaust system & Cats. ;)

If you're still running a standard exhaust system I'd hold off on getting an UpRev done until you decide if you want to change that or not imo. You'll see a better performance increase from standard if you change the full exhaust system & Cats. ;)

I have thought about this but seems expensive to change the cats without going de-cat. Do you know the average power difference between a standard system and a new system and cats?

• 4 weeks later...