Newbe Zed owner.

Hey all. New to the ins and outs of the zed but not new to forums, meets and shows.

Purchased a Low milage for age GT last sunday and its already had a clay, polish, wax and a new gear knob & gaiter as the others were very worn.

Came with Japspeed K1 system and a nismo (I believe) spoiler. Overall looks amazing with the only things letting it down are the stone chips on both bumpers! Will be resprayed in due course and bodywork tidied up. It will be tracked on occasions (live 8 minutes from Castle Combe, Chippenham) so will have a few mods to suit!

It seems there is a lot of members down south which is pretty awesome meet wise so i look forward to getting stuck in the the club. Will upload a couple of pics soon

Simon

20150608_193139.jpg

20150610_204731.jpg

Edited by Science_GT

Welcome to the club - you made the jump from French to Jap like me! Good choice, car looks tidy mate.

What did you have? 1.6 to 3.5 is a massive jump haha. Loving every minute so far!

Want DBA T3 discs & ferrodo pads for track. Also Injen induction kit will come at some point.

• Like 1

What did you have? 1.6 to 3.5 is a massive jump haha. Loving every minute so far!

Want DBA T3 discs & ferrodo pads for track. Also Injen induction kit will come at some point.

I had a Peugeot 207 GT 1.6 THP, running 193bhp. You will also continue to love every minute, I still do after nearly 2 years haha :p

DSCF3445.jpg

65495146.jpg