Jump to content

What Game are you currently playing ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there's a few gamers on here so it would be cool to know what people are playing and what they think about it.   Be Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Steam or mobile device, let us know.   I have

Diablo 3 was the last game I was playing Not played it for ages   I did have a game of Slap and Tickle this morning . . . which was throughly enjoyable

Will always remember the dream level with the blood trail for the rest of my life!

Ahh a whole day....lol. Dunno the gap between human revolution and mankind divided was rather large.  I'm kinda hoping all of square soft are working on final fantasy 7 remake although I may need to get rid of the xbox for a ps4 to play it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite liked the recent FFXV i certainly got my money's worth out of it. It had hunts and real time combat which I both enjoyed from FF12 on the PS2. Biggest downside for me was the characters, all abit emo and hard to feel any attachment to.

 

Playing PUBG and Warhammer Total War 2 at the moment. Great games for very different reasons

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you liked the first one then you'll definitely enjoy the new one. It feels a tad easier, and even though I've nearly finished the first half of the second main stage I've not actually unlocked the ability to recruit anyone yet. Given that's the main premise of the game, I reckon there's a hell of a lot of content here.

 

Far too easy to get waylaid by killing every captain you come across though :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2017 at 13:49, Ekona said:

Buy a Switch, not a Wii-U as they're dead as a dead thing now.

 

I'm a huge AC fan too, but I'm waiting for reviews first as this is a massive departure from how AC used to be. Could be better, could be worse, but I'm not getting stung on it. Shadow Of War is keeping me entertained enough for now anyway. :)

Ah yeah switch sorry that's what I meant!

 

Yea im really hoping AC sorts itself out, I have my favourites across the series but found after finishing unity and syndicate I had no drive to play them again, black flag and rogue for example I was straight back into again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Never played Rogue, I'd moved onto Xbone by then. Should probably give it a go.

 

I really enjoyed Unity and Syndicate, Black Flag was okay but I really hate the ship sections in that and 3. Nothing beats killing the Pope in 2 though, or murdering Kristen Bell in AssBro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2013 at 21:15, Stu_2424 said:

Assassins Creed 4; Black Flag at the minute.

 

Epic game.

Absolutely! I've played right through at least half a dozen times and will do it again I'm sure! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:24, Ekona said:

Never played Rogue, I'd moved onto Xbone by then. Should probably give it a go.

 

I really enjoyed Unity and Syndicate, Black Flag was okay but I really hate the ship sections in that and 3. Nothing beats killing the Pope in 2 though, or murdering Kristen Bell in AssBro.

Defo give rogue a go mate it's a real eye opener to the templar side of the story! It's the same playstyle as blackflag so you will have the ships etc to bear with but it is really good and sets up unity amazingly well at the very end!

Edited by m4nn13
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 10:43, Ekona said:

How the heck I missed you posting that video, I've no idea :lol:

 

I was always crap at the licences :(

I always felt a good sense of achievement in getting the licences but admittedly some parts were ridiculously hard at times.  :dry:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

 

So, assassins creed origins is getting a good thrashing from me at the mo and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! New combat system is a bit strange to get used to but can see many hours roaming Egypt over the next few months!

 

Also, COD WW2. I'm a huge ww2 fan and have studied it in many different areas as well as collected endless sort of sets, ww2 memorabilia and of course games.

 

Medal of honour was first and really got me hooked on shooters, followed by the rest of the series, then jumped to COD (originals) battlefield 1942 and then WW2 took a bit of a back burner while modern warfare/futuristic shooters arrived.

 

Well while the multiplayer is still your usual fast paced run and gun, the base camp is really cool being able to walk around and do things rather than being in a pause menu, but for me I'll go back to battlefield for the multiplayer as in my opinion, its much better.

 

The COD WW2 campaign however is absolutely bloody fantastic! Its looks stunning, keeps you hooked and the story is so exciting! Literally is band of bros meets saving private Ryan,the game.

 

Can't recommend the campaign enough and I can see me playing it start to finish many many MANY times over!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I put 37 hours into ACO over the first weekend :blush:

 

It’s an absolute tour de force of an AC game. There is so much to do, and none of it involves collecting feathers or flags, so you just want to explore the entire mahoosive map. I wasn’t sure on Egypt first as a setting, but now I’ve totally bought into it completely. It looks simply stunning on PC at 1080/60 at Ultra, and it’s only the slowdowns that plague that version in the cities that irks at all (I’m personally seeing drops into the low 50fps at times, and have had to upgrade my HSF due to the game wanting to run the CPU at 100% for extended periods due to bad optimisation). Bayek is the best character since Ezio too, proper mean but proper funny at times too.

 

I sorely missed AC last year, but this was so worth waiting for. If I hadn’t played Life Is Strange this year, then this would be the best game I’ve played in the last 12 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 21:23, m4nn13 said:

Well while the multiplayer is still your usual fast paced run and gun, the base camp is really cool being able to walk around and do things rather than being in a pause menu, but for me I'll go back to battlefield for the multiplayer as in my opinion, its much better.

 

The COD WW2 campaign however is absolutely bloody fantastic! Its looks stunning, keeps you hooked and the story is so exciting! Literally is band of bros meets saving private Ryan,the game.

 

Can't recommend the campaign enough and I can see me playing it start to finish many many MANY times over!

I was thinking of getting this game and literally was a huge COD fan up until Black Ops 2 I think it was where I started to tire of the online game play, ...by the time I bought "Advanced Warfare" I was sick to death of the futuristic style running & gunning so moved on to Battlefield 1 which was much more my sort of game.

 

Have you completed the campaign yet on COD: WW2? 

Just wondering how many hours it may take as if I did buy the game eventually it would only be for the single player campaign if anything. :thumbs: 

 

 

I'm currently playing;

Gran Tursimo Sport ~ ruined imho by the lack of an offline campaign type mode and no used cars but still a decent driving game otherwise.

Dying Light ~ recommended to me by TT350 sometime ago and finally got around to buying it as pre-owned it was only £15. Fantastic game so far.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't that fussed by the new call of duty if Im honest. The amount of inaccuracies and mistakes put me off. I enjoyed the campaign but it was one of those "one playthrough" type games. As others have said Ill stick to BF1, finally hit level 101 last night :lol:

 

Horizon zero dawn is just incredible though. A very refreshing game and absolutely stunning in 4K. Recently released their first DLC : The frozen wilds and the new enemies are absolutely brutal

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Have you completed the campaign yet on COD: WW2? 

Just wondering how many hours it may take as if I did buy the game eventually it would only be for the single player campaign if anything. :thumbs: 

 

Depends how you play bud,if you run and gun on easy I reckon 6 hours and you will smash it. I play as realistic as I can and fully explore the maps and look at all the little details cos I'm a sad ww2 nerd Lol! Im on second to last mission and it's taken me about 8 hours but loving it all the way! Can't wait for another go on veteran.

Edited by m4nn13
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2017 at 21:36, Ekona said:

I put 37 hours into ACO over the first weekend :blush:

 

It’s an absolute tour de force of an AC game. There is so much to do, and none of it involves collecting feathers or flags, so you just want to explore the entire mahoosive map. I wasn’t sure on Egypt first as a setting, but now I’ve totally bought into it completely.

Agreed it's an amazing setting and I'm loving exploring it!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not working at the moment so getting a fair amount of gaming in.

 

Currently playing GT Sport with my G29 and racing rig - gotta say, i'm really enjoying it.  The controls are really on point imho and the online racing is exhilarating.  Streets ahead of the Forza games in terms of controls with a wheel.

 

Also just bought Farpoint with the Aim controller for the PSVR.  This is a pretty special experience, it all feels so natural.  The game is fairly dull, but when they make a COD style game to use this controller it will be mind blowing.

 

Lastly i've got a few 'new' games to play (downloaded for free via Playstation Plus).  Metal Gear Solid V, AC: Freedom Cry, and Just Cause 3.  Which one should i start with?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, marzman said:

I'm not working at the moment so getting a fair amount of gaming in.

 

Currently playing GT Sport with my G29 and racing rig - gotta say, i'm really enjoying it.  The controls are really on point imho and the online racing is exhilarating.  Streets ahead of the Forza games in terms of controls with a wheel.

 

Also just bought Farpoint with the Aim controller for the PSVR.  This is a pretty special experience, it all feels so natural.  The game is fairly dull, but when they make a COD style game to use this controller it will be mind blowing.

 

Lastly i've got a few 'new' games to play (downloaded for free via Playstation Plus).  Metal Gear Solid V, AC: Freedom Cry, and Just Cause 3.  Which one should i start with?

 

Metal Gear Solid. Without shadow of doubt. Still gripes me that its a half completed game though due to Kojima walking out

Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy,

 

a couple of us are having fun with forza 7 (looks and feels stunning with the Xbox one x and a lg c7) but it would be good to get more people in the lobby for some clean competitive racing. 

 

If you fancy joining in let me know your username here and I will send out invites if I see you in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Forza 7, but generally anti-social hahaha

Recently got a Logitech G920 so practicing with that. With a controller I can beat the game on Unbeatable and no assists, with the wheel I can barely complete a lap without spinning so far... 

PM me if you want my gamertag, be warned, I won't use a Mic haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...