What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I gave in over the weekend and bought Rainbow 6 Seige on PS4.

Only played the first 5 training missions but is really enjoyable. Far more realsitic than cod/battlefield and it makes you think tactically instead of the normal run and gun. Looking forward to playing it online although I have the feeling it's going to be a steep learning curve to begin with- especially until I can memorise the levels and understand the gear you can unlock.

Any Rainbow players on PS4 add me (I will need the help)- Banzai__Bam (that's 2 underscores together!)

Just been out and bought Witcher 3 after finding that Elder scrolls on line was not free to play now, doh should have done my research, and after a quick play and finding its just two crowded for my taste, even without the other players, just kept getting killed by everything, but I must say some of the scenery is fantastic.[/b]

Anyway Witcher 3 from the deceptions and game play it looks more up my street, so after I finish/get bored with fallout 4 I will start it....if I can resist waiting that long.

If you guys are enjoying "Rainbow 6 Siege" then you might also be interested in "Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon; Wildlands" when it comes out.

Rainbow 6 does look excellent and I might end up getting it but with Christmas on its way I'm holding out to see if I get any new games as gifts. Will without doubt be getting Ghost Recon though as soon as that comes out as I've been a big fan of the Ghost Recon series of games for years.

Let me know what you think if you haven't seen that advertised before. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I will DEFINITELY be getting that, along with The Division (another Tom Clancy title)

I've been playing Siege solidly since the start of the beta and I love it, currently have around 10 friends that I play it with regularly so we do custom 5v5's to practice and have 2 ranked teams that play almost every night; if anyone wants to join in drop me a PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you guys are enjoying "Rainbow 6 Siege" then you might also be interested in "Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon; Wildlands" when it comes out.

Rainbow 6 does look excellent and I might end up getting it but with Christmas on its way I'm holding out to see if I get any new games as gifts. Will without doubt be getting Ghost Recon though as soon as that comes out as I've been a big fan of the Ghost Recon series of games for years.

Let me know what you think if you haven't seen that advertised before. :thumbs:

I really enjoyed the first two Ghost Recon games. They encouraged strategic play. Wasn't such a fan of the later versions though.

Anyone got any recommendations for cooperative campaign games, min of 3 players?

Smashed through the borderlands series with my mates and looking for something similar with drop in multiplayer?

CBA with multiplayer versus matches and getting rinsed by 9 yr olds in Taiwan :lol:

Anyone got any recommendations for cooperative campaign games, min of 3 players?

Smashed through the borderlands series with my mates and looking for something similar with drop in multiplayer?

CBA with multiplayer versus matches and getting rinsed by 9 yr olds in Taiwan :lol:

Left4Dead 1 or 2, Magika, Diablo, Killing floor 1 or 2. Warhammer end of times, dying light.
  • Like 1

Finally got around to trying R6 siege. Only had chance to play the first "situation" but it's looking good.....

Actually that's a lie, I stared the second situation and ermmm failed miserably. Will teach me for going all Rambo :lol:

• Like 1

Thinking of getting a car game. Asseto Corsa or Project Cars for the PS4?

Depends. Do you want a game now, or sometime next year?

If now, then PCars. If next year, AC. I'd wait for AC personally, unless you can get PCars cheap enough.

Thinking of getting a car game. Asseto Corsa or Project Cars for the PS4?

I got Project Cars a month or two ago (£20 odd on eBay) and tbh it's pretty good although for some reason I haven't quite got into the game as much as some other driving games I've owned in the past.

My brother bought me F1 2015 back in October for my birthday which is fairly good if not a little too easy when played on anything other than the "Pro" set up which is then next to impossible, :lol: ...well it is if you're using a controller like I am.

Another driving game which you may want to look at is WRC 5. I have no idea what it's like tbh other than Youtube videos that I've seen of it but I know my brothers getting it for Christmas so I'm sure I'll be able to have ago then to see for certain. Initial impressions though are it looks ok.

:thumbs:

So I had a presentation to do on Friday and i ended taking one of our work projectors home with me. Nothing special, not even 1080p, but i thought i'd have a play with it. ;)

RRP on this model is about £300.

First there was Fifa on my lounge wall, followed by a bit of Battlefront (no pic, sorry)

2F586B87-F7F0-4374-9C88-F462A4053B94-10356-00001245A40E6B5E_zpsh8ovdznk.jpg

Then tonight i thought i'd take everything upstairs and try a bit of driving in my man cave. Unfortunately due to the length of HDMI lead and the cable between my wheel and xbox i couldnt have the projector as far back as i wanted it (to make a bigger screen), but it was still fun. :drive1

99CA4EE5-4EC3-453D-A441-AC4AD7A837A0-10356-000012454B87DE35_zps2djevxas.jpg

E2697342-CA12-418A-AC39-DA5589AA0B1E-10356-0000124548EAF8AB_zpsenb0iupl.jpg

BC60B521-2634-420E-B1E4-509FDD335C6E-10356-000012454F7CBBE4_zpsjmmat2l6.jpg

• Like 1