Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Leosille

I didnt see the fight but I thought the marketing guys did a great job of making something out of two blokes the wrong side of 35 and probably past their best having a fight just a few years too late...didnt sound an exceptionally exciting affair unless you are someone who appreciates the technical skills of defensive boxing.

• Like 2

I didn't watch it, IMO boxing has had it's day. MMA is much more exciting to watch now. Those fighters leave everything in the cage. Boxing just seems to be all about marketing and money making.

• Like 1

I didn't watch it, IMO boxing has had it's day. MMA is much more exciting to watch now. Those fighters leave everything in the cage. Boxing just seems to be all about marketing and money making.

I do have to agree with you on this, I was definitely more excited about watching Jones vs Johnson. Really disappointed that isn't happening now 👎

Last one I watched was Haye vs Klitschko (or however its spelt) went to the pub, every waited for it, started late and was boring as hell. Used to love watching the Benn vs Eubank fights, Tyson, Lewis etc was super eventful and often lived up to the billing.

Last one I watched was Haye vs Klitschko (or however its spelt) went to the pub, every waited for it, started late and was boring as hell. Used to love watching the Benn vs Eubank fights, Tyson, Lewis etc was super eventful and often lived up to the billing.

That was one big disappointment that fight but can't really say there's much better since.

Stayed up to watch, wasn't a great one by any stretch :(

For the life of me I can't understand how Mayweather won by such a margin, he didn't go forward at all in the whole fight. I'm not saying that shouldn't be allowed, countering is effective but boring if that's ALL you do for 12 rounds.

If two fighters did that for the whole fight, there just be two people stood at opposite ends of a ring with nothin' to do and no show for the fans :shrug:

Boring to watch. Not worth losing sleep over

But credit to mayweather for not letting manny get going at all. Ducking and diving, not letting him get in close. Every time he did go forward he could barely touch him

Still.... Wasn't as bad as Jamie foxx singing the national anthem :lol:

Up to round 9 now, don't tell me Manny did not win this fight!!!

2015-05-03_12-30-03.jpeg

2015-05-03_12-35-11.jpeg

2015-05-03_12-35-56.jpeg

2015-05-03_12-36-13-1.jpeg

2015-05-03_12-40-38.jpeg

2015-05-03_12-41-08-1.jpeg

It is just me or the whole thing was going as it was all pre-arranged that Mayweather is going to be the winner? Unofficial score cards, replay, the commentators etc

Edited by octet@TORQEN

Up to round 9 now, don't tell me Manny did not win this

It is just me or the whole thing was going as it was all pre-arranged that Mayweather is going to be the winner? Unofficial score cards, replay, the commentators etc

Adrian lool you've just got a few shots of Pacquiao landing lool 36 minutes and about 10

Clean shots. Mayweather schooled him and won convincingly!

• Like 1

It wasnt tight really, I was hoping they would stand toe to toe and beat each other up but Mayweather figured out how to neutralise Manny and did it. I Had Mayweather ahead in 6, maybe 7 rounds, although he was less aggressive he was so in control of the fight it was ridiculous. Mayweather did what he needed to do and no more, which is a shame when you consider the size of the fight but it doesnt mean he didnt win.

• Like 1

I can't believe in round 12 at 10 seconds left 1 punch was thrown. They should have both been going hell for leather trying to knock each other's head off. Instead floyd run away scared to loose his purse (like a girl)

Edited by jimboy2
  • Like 1

I do have to agree with you on this, I was definitely more excited about watching Jones vs Johnson. Really disappointed that isn't happening now 👎

Yeah me to but DC is a good replacement. Really looking forward to mcgregor vs aldo. That should be fight of the century!

I'd been looking forward to it all week. Went up to my brothers house, started drinking at about 5pm. Went into town, and at about 2am i was puking up from drinking too much. Passed out on the sofa shortly after and missed the fight.

Regretting it today.

• Like 4