Hello All 370GT Soon to be owner

Just thought i would post on here.

Friday I will be picking up my new 370GT :) Part ex my Seat Leon Supercopa abit of a jump but i thought to myself why not and treat myself.

I was originally going to buy a Seat Leon Cupra 280 but because of the useless dealer and the lack of interest in dealing with me after 4 weeks of trying to arrange a test drive I gave up collected my deposit back and went out and purchased the 370 instead.

Seat Loss and Nissan gain.

However I must admit trying to get a 370 was hard enough, Nissan in Bromley was useless again I went down there on Sunday and the sales guy was useless and had no intrest in dealing with me, he told me I had to go to and alternative Nissan dealer.

Maybe its my aftershave or something :)

Anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Glyn

is it new ? has to be 2013 or newer without the fangs

Yep, brand new, not registered only 2 weeks old, soon to be 3 weeks when i pick it up :) i was shocked when they said I could have the one in the showroom, I was expecting at least an 8 week - 12 week time frame, I made that assumption based upon the seat.

I must admit i was quiet eager to get the car ASAP, did not really want to wait. So it was a win win for me.

Wow, what a lovely and warm welcome, thank you. First plan of action tomorrow, is to take it for a long drive just to get the feel of the car. tbh I cant remember how loud the exhaust is, If I was to replace the exhaust will it invalidate the warranty on the car? may need to check with the dealer.

I've been reading on the forums, common issue some people are complaining about is the road noise from the wheels.So will listen carefully for this, but when i did my test drive. there was hardly any noticeable road noise or maybe I just did not hear it due to the excitement of driving the car :)