Hi from a UK expat living in Croatia

Hi everyone, UK expat living in Croatia, looking to buy my first Z

I've made my first post over in the detailing forum some of you might find interesting. I plan to do the same thing to the new Z so will keep you all posted :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97412-pics-ceramic-pro-9h-a-new-product-from-europe-not-yet-in-the-uk/

Looking to gather some more info about the 370z and will be looking to swap (plus cash) in the summer if possible - (or sell privately and buy privately, which ever works). Swapping would be easier for me as I'm only in the UK for 2 weeks a year! The rest of the time the car enjoys the great weather over here - the new Z will also enjoy the climate :)

Cheers all

1017537_10152572680929700_8475238966202168016_n.jpg?oh=d701e791e57d1832e4a9fd6714f78042&oe=55D1BD58&__gda__=1439577959_2b8b09bcf9b94166d8ec10646c5656f2

Have a quick search, theres another guy on here living in Croatia, just outside Zagreb IIRC - what are you doing out there? :)

Good luck, youve defintiely got better and emptier roads to use it on than here :D

Very cool, I'll try and find him. I live out here for the last 5 years, we have our software dev. office over here. The roads are great and speed is not so much an issue. Hardly any cameras anywhere and Germany isn't far away.

The country is dying for more Z's on the roads!

It has a lot of ups and downs. Country is beautiful but they still have a lot of social issues since the war. The government has been corrupt for many years, killing industry and driving the currency to Junk status. Many gov. Figures are now in prison. Lots of people have swiss backed mortgages as a result of the poor currency which has now been unlocked against the Euro and saw peoples repayments almost double overnight. I was in town yesterday and thousands of people marched in protest. However the coast is amazing and if you are export based as we are, you can get some great people here and have the best of both worlds but it isnt easy!