my eyes have been opened!

Hi everyone!

First of all I haven't been on forums in around 8 years so may take a little getting used to.

I'm now the very happy and proud owner of a vortech supercharged 350z.

A short history of my previous cars are all hondas, iv swore by them since I was young but they can only take you so far

This is my second zed, my first was a sunset orange? Automatic import base model with a major oil leak that no one could find, budget tires the lot! Was not the ideal first zed to get into. Needless to say it got sold.

I then looked at every other kind of car picking faults with all of them, then realising there was something I liked about the zed.

I found this one. Wow honestly the best car iv owned I can't get over how above and beyond she is!

Vortech charged with a good setup, 6 pot brembos 19" nismo lmgt4s with eagle f1s all round 275 wide at the back. An absolute b road hero!

I'll be asking a few questions in the near future if you all don't mind for example where can I find a nismo v2 rep rear spoiler in the UK for sale!? ep racing have sold out.

Anyway sorry for blethering I just wanted to share how I feel with people that can understand where I'm coming from.

Hope to hear from you guys soon and glad to be a part of the forum.

Dave