started hydro engine dress

mrt

Day off work and the Dales run Sunday so I thought a quick detail and add some photos of the start of my engine dress.

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%204.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%201.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%206.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%207.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%208.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%209.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%2010.jpg

BLUE%20ZED%20GRAPHIX%2012.jpg

got a few bits done inside but lot more to do yet

• Like 7

I have decided I hate you . . the more I look at these pics, the more I think you have the best Zed colour/interior combo with the best wheels and the best most complementary engine bay.

. . . like I say, i hate you for having the Zed that is exactly to my taste :dry:

All I ask is don't put some hideous BGW on it :stir:

:lol:

• Like 2

I have decided I hate you . . the more I look at these pics, the more I think you have the best Zed colour/interior combo with the best wheels and the best most complementary engine bay.

. . . like I say, i hate you for having the Zed that is exactly to my taste :dry:

Looks spot on I have to agree. The bay looks awesome :D

One little touch which would improve the look is some nice clear reflectors imo :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'll just pretend i didn't read this :p
  • Like 1

I'll just pretend i didn't read this :p

You don't have to pretend at all mate, they are big and gay . . that is all :lol:

• Like 1

One little touch which would improve the look is some nice clear reflectors imo :thumbs:

I think I just pipped you on that one Steve . . . but great minds and all that :teeth:

Haha yep same time stamp :p Like you great minds and all that :D

Hey Doogyrev....I agree clear reflectors.....Injen dual cold air intakes next major mod and of course a blue anodised slam panel.

No body kit going on this car... Maybe even remove the. Rear lip to smooth the boot out.

Wheel rims to be chromed with a slight blue tinge.

Centre console and switch surrounds already hydro dipped.

Bodyboarders.....sending you a p.m. For the z badge...much appreciated friend.

Again...many thanks guys ..it,s a great incentive to me and an honour to get your praise.