nissan 370z gt edition exhaust

Welcome. Ive been very happy with the stillen. Sings when you want it under load but no vibration or resonance when cruising. Perfect combination.

Listening to youtube will only give you half the picture. I recommend you get along to one of the local meets and hear the different exhausts for yourself

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, just changed mine over, tried the cybox but very loud, now I have the HKS ssm exhaust, sounds just a bit deeper around town, and when you open it up, it's sounds great. It's how the car should have sounded.

• Like 1

THANKS FOR ALL THE WELCOME NOTES

Looks like stillen is the one but as will370 said best to go to a local meets and listen to deferent ones this is the way forward, I don't ant o rush in and get the wrong one

thanks for all you replies

and I am looking forward meeting some of you at some of the shows and meets

Welcome - had the nismo exhaust as standard... Far to quiet. Swapped to the stillen, hardly any difference. Now have the cobra, muuuuch better

Stuck with my Nismo for a good while, got an Ark GRiP, wow, go have a listen to Suits video, did it for me ;)

IMHO, Stillen doesn't cut it.

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi to all could anyone recommend a garage around the Manchester who can supply and fit a exhaust and air induction kit? its for Nissan 370z gt edition 2012

I am not sure witch exhaust yet probably cobra