Happy birthday KyleR!

Steel Lynx

Thanks everyone :drunk:

The M6 got a run to ASDA for some cheap beer and thats about it for this weekend I would imagine lol Had a good run out a couple of times recently getting MPSS fitted :D

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Kyleí ½í±, what's this I read about an M6? Haven't been on the forum for a while😟. Had been looking at 6 series BMW last year prob 635D still keeping an eye out. Will be keeping the Z though.

Hey mate, I jumped ship in September. Thought it was time to try something else and figured that now is the time to scratch the V10 itch before they become none existent. They are a great cruising machine and there isn't much better for a daily in terms of comfort and easy to drive.

Happy Birthday KyleðŸ‘, what's this I read about an M6? Haven't been on the forum for a while😟. Had been looking at 6 series BMW last year prob 635D still keeping an eye out. Will be keeping the Z though.

Hey mate, I jumped ship in September. Thought it was time to try something else and figured that now is the time to scratch the V10 itch before they become none existent. They are a great cruising machine and there isn't much better for a daily in terms of comfort and easy to drive.

I'll keep an eye out on the roads for her, did you post any pics of her on the forum, I'm sure it's a dream to drive.

Happy Birthday Kyleí ½í±, what's this I read about an M6? Haven't been on the forum for a while😟. Had been looking at 6 series BMW last year prob 635D still keeping an eye out. Will be keeping the Z though.

I'll keep an eye out on the roads for her, did you post any pics of her on the forum, I'm sure it's a dream to drive.

Few pictures on page 4 and 5 :thumbs:http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90333-bmw-m6-first-and-last-mod-complete/

Thanks for the good wishes guys :)