2015 Nismo Convertible

AMT

Andrew, can you do me a favour and update the title to something relevant please? Sorry, pet hate :lol:

done :thumbs:

lol I like to make people rectify their own mistakes so they don't make them again ;):lol:

he had 17 minutes :lol: and we had a repost of this thread due it not being obvious :thumbs: (otherwise I would have left it )

• Like 2

Not a fan tbh, love the kit on the coupe but back just doesnt look right on the roadster

You have to be absolutely spot on with kits on a roadster as its very easy to get it wrong.

I wonder if they will actually sell it in the UK given they have stopped selling the 370z roadster here now due to terrible sales.

Andrew, can you do me a favour and update the title to something relevant please? Sorry, pet hate :lol:

done :thumbs:

lol I like to make people rectify their own mistakes so they don't make them again ;):lol:

he had 17 minutes :lol: and we had a repost of this thread due it not being obvious :thumbs: (otherwise I would have left it )

Yeah, we didn't want 2 "Mustang" threads again! :blush:

I think I like this even more than the coupe, although it'll be more expensive so my usual ration of want:cost will remain unchanged.

Edited by Paddy78

I love this! Still not a fan of the roof, which is the one thing that put me off getting a regular roadster, but with the rest of it now looking so awesome with the Nismo kit and interior I think I could forgive that! Plus, the bonus of extra sound from the exhaust with the roof down :D