Dan and Colin made me do it

ATTAK Z

I'm now looking for a car that's comfortable and won't depreciate too much ... Dan's got his BM with its V8 rumble and Colin's got his Merc with an equally sonorous exhaust note. I'd like to join in with this baby ... I'll be taking a look on Wednesday

fe5eab63-2ffc-44c9-ab18-dd27c18984ee_zps47cc803d.jpg

• Like 2

I'm now looking for a car that's comfortable and won't depreciate too much ... Dan's got his BM with its V8 rumble and Colin's got his Merc with an equally sonorous exhaust note. I'd like to join in with this baby ... I'll be taking a look on Wednesday

fe5eab63-2ffc-44c9-ab18-dd27c18984ee_zps47cc803d.jpg

damn-feels-so-good-to-be-a-gangsta_c_3151075.jpg

:lol:

Seriously doesn't look that bad though, ...just those wheels as Humpy said that ruin it imo as well. :D;)

• Like 2

That's a cool smoke ATTAKZ..Whats the full spec on it ?. :thumbs:

3000 miles

ONE PRIVATE OWNER FROM NEW MERCEDES BENZ C63 AMG IN FIRE OPAL RED WITH FULL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. SPECIFICATION INCLUDES COMMAND SATELLITE NAVIGATION, 19 INCH AMG ALLOY WHEELS IN MATT BLACK, INTELLIGENT LIGHTS SYSTEM, MEDIA INTERFACE, AMG FLOOR MATS, ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS, ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS, AUTO LIGHTS, BI-XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH HEADLAMP WASH SYSTEM, LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, CORNERING LIGHTS, SUNROOF, PRIVACY GLASS, PADDLE SHIFT ON STEERING WHEEL, CRUISE CONTROL, ELECTRIC STEERING COLUMN, HEATED SEATS, USB/IPOD CONNECTION, BLUETOOTH, DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL, AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, LINGUATRONIC AND REAR SPOILER

f35a305d-79af-4f95-ae6a-0f31d473f9e3_zps151dede5.jpg

• Like 2

the naturally aspirated 6.2-litre V8 remains the pinnacle of AMG engine design in many people's eyes, with the sort of aggressive character and throttle response that is hard to replicate in a turbocharged engine, and could easily be reason enough to opt for this C63 over any of its rivals.

nuff said

• Like 1

the naturally aspirated 6.2-litre V8 remains the pinnacle of AMG engine design in many people's eyes, with the sort of aggressive character and throttle response that is hard to replicate in a turbocharged engine, and could easily be reason enough to opt for this C63 over any of its rivals.

nuff said

It's about the right size for me too :)

• Like 1

Great minds Hugh, i have been looking at these in recent weeks too. Make sure you get the AMG performance pack that includes a ceramic brakes and suspension and a LSD upgrade. Looks nice in 4 door even better in two. :cloud9:

:edited:

• Like 1

Also like it with the silver multi -spoke wheels. Not much for the car with black wheels imho in any colour.

Like this :teeth:

http://www.pistonhea...tomatic/3627891

Yep that's a nice one Dave ... but for me the 4 door beats the 2 door for aesthetics (but neither is top notch IMO) ... so I guess it's another case of each to his own ... regarding the wheels, I do like black with a bright lip but I'm easy ...

Mercs are cruisers, not race cars. The autos suit them much better, but I wish they had proper paddles that gave feedback rather than buttons that just click lightly. Porsche and Ferrari have shown that paddles can still be involving, but Merc have a long way to go yet before they catch up.

So Hugh, are you buying then mate?