Knight Blue with new wheels !! pic heavy

Bodyboarder81

Hi all , just thought i would put some pics up of my car sitting on some ( very common ) rota wheels ! Love the way they look . Also added a stillen splitter , tarmac side steps , nismo rear spats . Ive also had the front bumper sprayed and smoothed and a few other bits colour coded

Nothing thats not been done before but new to me :)

Hope its up to the standard on here!!

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 6

Will be perfect with a bit of boost !!

Don't agree with that in the slightest.

Best 350 on the forum in my opinion. Good job. One thing, get the plate out the windscreen and get a slightly smaller version on the bumper.

Stunning

• Like 1

Looks stunning, really like the splitter with the side sills. The one thing that would fnish that off is clear front reflectors, or dark ones, i cant decide. Looks as mean as hell though, top job

Clear ones :thumbs:

b0276435a4a0446b9e3615af5413bb02.jpg

Will be perfect with a bit of boost !!

Don't agree with that in the slightest.

Best 350 on the forum in my opinion. Good job. One thing, get the plate out the windscreen and get a slightly smaller version on the bumper.

Stunning

Some very very nice cars on here .... Not sure it's up there with best though , but thank you though :)

Ya need to order a small plate , note sure weather to get a jdm one though?

I am in still 2 minds weather to supercharge it .... But I generally give into my temptations !!

Looks stunning, really like the splitter with the side sills. The one thing that would fnish that off is clear front reflectors, or dark ones, i cant decide. Looks as mean as hell though, top job

Clear ones :thumbs:

b0276435a4a0446b9e3615af5413bb02.jpg

Yes is pretty much is a copy of yours mate ;)

When I Bought the car I saw a pic of yours and just though it was the perfect balance of oem and aftermarket ... Not to much , but nice subtle touches !!

Ya really not sure about the reflectors ..... Keeping them orange makes it look very USA .... And in my eyes it's a quirky feature of the 50...

Not sure ......

• Like 1