Knight Blue with new wheels !! pic heavy

Bodyboarder81

Will be perfect with a bit of boost !!

Don't agree with that in the slightest.

Best 350 on the forum in my opinion. Good job. One thing, get the plate out the windscreen and get a slightly smaller version on the bumper.

Stunning

Some very very nice cars on here .... Not sure it's up there with best though , but thank you though :)

Ya need to order a small plate , note sure weather to get a jdm one though?

I am in still 2 minds weather to supercharge it .... But I generally give into my temptations !!

I'm telling you!!! It's still in the 'classier' bracket of mods which I was keen on when I had my 350z. Still looks standardish but much improved. Clear reflectors would look great and then a plate situation...

I have always been slightly against FI mods as I am bit of a wimp, I always think the quality will never be as good as factory.. I.e why I bought a nismo rather than bought a standard 370 and kitted it myself.

Looks great, simple, clean and most of all it looks like a proper job!

Best 350 on the forum in my opinion. Good job. One thing, get the plate out the windscreen and get a slightly smaller version on the bumper.

Stunning

Some very very nice cars on here .... Not sure it's up there with best though , but thank you though :)

I am in still 2 minds weather to supercharge it .... But I generally give into my temptations !!

I'm telling you!!! It's still in the 'classier' bracket of mods which I was keen on when I had my 350z. Still looks standardish but much improved. Clear reflectors would look great and then a plate situation...

I have always been slightly against FI mods as I am bit of a wimp, I always think the quality will never be as good as factory.. I.e why I bought a nismo rather than bought a standard 370 and kitted it myself.

Ya this is what worries me with fi ...........

IMO the key to modding is the quality in which it's been done ..... As in I had the whole front resprayed ( wings bonnet bumper) to make it look spot on ....

And yes I can see why you went for the nismo for that oem fit and finish ...... Most aftermarket stuff is fibreglass .... I hate it with a passion ! Cracks to easy , chips to easy , never fits without alot of work .

Stunning

Ya this is what worries me with fi ...........

IMO the key to modding is the quality in which it's been done ..... As in I had the whole front resprayed ( wings bonnet bumper) to make it look spot on ....

And yes I can see why you went for the nismo for that oem fit and finish ...... Most aftermarket stuff is fibreglass .... I hate it with a passion ! Cracks to easy , chips to easy , never fits without alot of work .

If it's not broken don't fix it... I always worry that FI will cause more problems than it's worth and I imagine there is a lot more 'upkeep' which may be simple like additional oil changes but it's hassle I wouldn't want... Good luck with your decision! If it were me I would keep it as is... A beauty!

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 2

Car looks amazing in the flesh! And the interior looks really nice good work Josh !!! V jealous

Cheers dude , was great to meet you the other day :)

Have you fitted the spacers yet?

Not yet mate have a big drive back to Ireland so was waiting till I get back to fit them, will make a huge difference. Look forward to seeing how your car comes along !

• Like 1