Forum Newbie

Alright boys,

I am new to the forum but I've been watching for about 18 months. Bought my zed just over a year ago and have loved every second so far. Problem is I'm getting seriously itchy feet in terms of getting a bit more out of it (NA...for now)

Currently she has a Motordyne 3/8" plenum spacer, HKS panel filter, 22mm Eibach spacers on the back and a Toyosport cat-back (found out it was aftermarket 2 weeks ago when i gave it a good clean!)

Looking to update the air box internals to the 06' style currently and I'm stuck with the next step. What do people think on the subject of HFC's or aftermarket headers?

Cheers

post-23551-0-20151900-1418738229_thumb.jpg

Thanks boys! Had some work done by the boys at Horsham Developments, thinking of going back for the HFC's and a map eventually, just pondering the most sensible order to do it all in!

Supercharge? One day maybe :teeth:

HFC's will be a great addition to the car's current mods and once you get an UpRev done by Jez it will unleash any potential gains. Not going to be a massive difference though but should be worth it for the sound alone imo. ;)

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Another problem I forgot to mention...I have a friend that I regularly have a bickering match with down at my old local pubic house that always reckoned he had a faster car, now hes gone and bought an Evo IX. This has brought on a rather extreme case of Zeditus.