LEGO!

KyleR

We've bought my (sort of) bro-in-law a Mini Cooper for his Christmas present. He ised to own one of the last 500 'proper' Coopers that were made - it was British Racing Green too. Couldn't believe this kit when I saw it!

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/MINI-Cooper-10242

Watch the video: "Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a senior designer for Lego....". I HATE you Andy. :lol:

Seriously tempted at buying some kits myself now. Love that Ghostbusters one!

• Like 3

That looks like a big Bruv set to me!! Lol

@Kyle, how did you just happen to have a spare ghost busters set? Lol

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Not going to lie, looking forward to building it :lol:

#teamtarmac

That looks like a big Bruv set to me!! Lol

@Kyle, how did you just happen to have a spare ghost busters set? Lol

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

I bought the last two in Smyths. I figured I'd keep one sealed for my collection and have one for display :)

• Like 1

Sort of on the subject of Lego, my nephew is a boat skipper (basic terms) and ended up working for the son of the Lego family this year on his boat and got to stay in his home in Denmark (i think). The photos he showed me of his underground car/bike storage, read man cave, were quite staggering. A hydraulic rotating lift that goes centrally to his board room to display whichever car he fancies at the time and too many cars of dreams, ex Schumacher Ferrari, countless exotica and even randoms like a brand new delivery miles 2cv and Mk1 Mx5 to name a couple. Nice to know he is a car man :)

• Like 1

I dug out my old photos from when i was a young 'un. I reckon i must have been about 7 or 8 when these were taken. Wish i had more pics.

264BAD6A-4CDE-4271-887E-41D08B065F63-5087-0000081A535DE3A0_zps964dbd7d.jpg

E5EAE4C5-16E5-44A8-870D-BDFE7CD3F424-5087-0000081A64419D40_zps631e8159.jpg

EC76A0CE-473E-41C8-AB46-AF452C0FB005-5087-0000081A696F7F57_zps7a42951d.jpg

And then my dad put mirrors along the sides once to make the city look bigger. B) Also note the elevated train line.

9FB2EE35-C763-446A-BF09-BF98723B6902-5087-0000081A5E598300_zps0ceb7bf5.jpg

D7B2FC70-F277-4F71-BC7F-25EAC9EC4CC4-5087-0000081A58FDFF19_zps154486ca.jpg

• Like 4

Some very impressive models you guy's have been making. B)

Just spent the last half hour looking at the Lego website & I'm impressed with how it's improved since I was younger. Similar to marzman I used to have a whole city set up in my bedroom with my younger brother. My mothers got some boxes of my old Lego with probably some Technic's stuff in there as well.

Tempted to try & dig it out now just to see what's there. :lol::D

Like a really expensive bottle of wine, you couldn't ever open it because it would become worthless!!!

I had so much lego years ago, still have some of it and it's great watching my kids building things out of lego all my boys (youngest is 13) spend hours building star wars models but no chance of my getting them the millenium falcon at that price!