JOE6C

Sadly I am not an owner, but a prospective one!

I signed up because I saw a rather nice white 350z in my local gym car park the other day with a 350z-uk sticker in the window.

My ideal 350z would be:

Midnight Blue

Light coloured interior

Nismo rear spats

Slightly lowered w/spacers

Aftermarket exhaust

Aftermarket induction kit

Aftermarket ICE to enable AUX/iPod

I currently drive an Astra Coupe 1.8 which has served me well as a daily for more than 6 years, but once I get a company car I would like something to drive that will put a smile on my face on weekends.

I fell in love with these cars back in 2008 when a good friend of mine had a brand new 313 for his first car reg HD08 NLN. It was an awesome car and I loved the way it looked and sounded. I have never driven one, but I know I am going to like it!

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

It sounds like you've hit on the right choice of Zed there!! ( but I am biased.)

Good luck with your search, but be patient and don't just jump at the first one you see.

And yes, you will like it immensely!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

It sounds like you've hit on the right choice of Zed there!! ( but I am biased.)

Good luck with your search, but be patient and don't just jump at the first one you see.

And yes, you will like it immensely!!!

If the right car came up at the right price then I would probably jump on it.

I'm not too fussed about navigation as I use a Garmin and think it is brilliant.

I signed up because I saw a rather nice white 350z in my local gym car park the other day with a 350z-uk sticker in the window.

My ideal 350z would be:

Midnight Blue

Light coloured interior

Nismo rear spats

Aftermarket exhaust

I currently drive an Astra Coupe 1.8 which has served me well as a daily for more than 6 years, but once I get a company car I would like something to drive that will put a smile on my face on weekends.

I fell in love with these cars back in 2008 when a good friend of mine had a brand new 313 for his first car reg HD08 NLN. It was an awesome car and I loved the way it looked and sounded. I have never driven one, but I know I am going to like it!

Sounds like my car !!

You are welcome to pop over and take a look at mine ( not for sale) so you can have a good look at one and run through what to look out for :) I'm only in totton

My ideal 350z would be:

Midnight Blue

Light coloured interior

Nismo rear spats

Aftermarket exhaust

Sounds like my car !!

You are welcome to pop over and take a look at mine ( not for sale) so you can have a good look at one and run through what to look out for :) I'm only in totton

Yeh that would be great. I am not around for the next few days. Are you about at all over the weekend?

My ideal 350z would be:

Midnight Blue

Light coloured interior

Nismo rear spats

Aftermarket exhaust

Sounds like my car !!

Yeh that would be great. I am not around for the next few days. Are you about at all over the weekend?

Pm