Newbie in Chorleywood

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy my 1st 350z. Any advice, recommendations and meet info gratefully received.

I went to trade link to look at a few yesterday and so far have decided I'm after a GT 313 Coupe

Previously a VW fan having owned a 91 Corrado G60 and a MK5 R32 and looking to try something new...

Edited by twofourten

Thanks AndyG8nby & RafsZed, I've read the buying guide and will be going back to it for refreshers + I'm sure when I have some spare cash I'll be doing mods too. I'm a sucker for aesthetics and like to put my own stamp on things. High on the list will be lowering, wider rear stance and rear spoiler. When I sold my Corrado G60 it was fully modified with coilers, new front and rear bumpers, new lights, new wiring looms, new exhaust and stage 3 tuned...

4956057629_bb7556e736.jpgFront angle by Jake Thaddeus Hipwell, on Flickr

4956060101_b6e2e4b273.jpgRear angle view by Jake Thaddeus Hipwell, on Flickr

Hello and welcome 👋

Take your time and patience will pay of nicely. And also try to pin down the spec you wanted ie colour, price range, mileage, wheels, etc and how far are you willing to travel to get one.

Good luck with the hunt! And great choice, a zed will not disappoint you 😎

Edited by veeg33

Thanks for all the Welcome messages

GMballistic, good taste there fella. It's hard to beat a good Golf, great balance of performance and practicality in my opinion. I'm just after something a bit more fast and fun right now... :)

...and RWD of course. :drive1

Don't forget to check out the Zeds for sale on here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/

Could find an ex-members cherished Zed if you're lucky. :thumbs: