Spend a weekend with someone from the forum

mouthwash

I'd say Tarmac, so I can then raid his warehouse! :lol: so much want, not enough money in the world or my bank account anyways.

Following from the rest of the thread, is that a euphemism?

He he, you owned him there.

Come on guys, use your imagination :lol:

You don't have to go and live the life of the person you're going to visit (i.e, live in a traders garage for 2 days...), the only reason I wanted to spend the weekend with WW in his world is because his world is pretty hectic according to his forum posts so it's got to be interesting..!

But another one I'd do:

I'd hang around with GM, we (read I) would spend most of the first morning laughing about how ridiculously high his car is. Once I get bored of laughing at that, we'd drive straight up north until we hit the sea at which point we would rent a pedalo and see how far we can get towards Ireland before we need to call the sea police. Once we've been rescued we would barter our shoes with the helicopter pilot (who happens to be a crack addict) so that he would drop us off in Ireland.

We'd then hitch a ride with some guy on his horse to the nearest town where we'd get absolutely funked in the Irish pubs, obviously as we're in Ireland we'd have to go scrumping while we're funked. We'd then rent an apartment and try make an apple pie using just our feet and the apples we have scrumped.

Next day, we'd grab some bacon butties and find somewhere to rent a supercar to drive home in.

• Like 2

I'd spend it with lexx, he could show me the tug boat, and I could pick his brains about being a parent to twins as he has the head start on me. Then go play with the 8 series. On the way home I'd stop for pint with ricey and grlnet

I have twin boys, not easy but luckily we didn't know what it was like to have one, so with nothing to compare it to, you just do you're best :thumbs:

WE're in the same boat, no benchmark, so non the wiser.

Awwwww shucks.

The twins are our first kids too so we don't know any different! I think we just make it up as we go along!

I've spent quite a number of weekends, with many members on here and they've all been great fun.

But in all honesty, I think I would like to spend a weekend with Big Phil again. I'm sure many of the members who have been around here a long time would appreciate that sentiment.

• Like 4

What happened to Big Phil after? His absence was a huge loss to the 350Z community :(

The last update I had was around 2 years ago.

Only has brief patches of his memory prior to the infection/stroke/heart attack. Needs pretty much constant care.

Scares the @*!# outta me everytime I get a sinus infection now.

What happened to Big Phil after? His absence was a huge loss to the 350Z community :(

The last update I had was around 2 years ago.

Only has brief patches of his memory prior to the infection/stroke/heart attack. Needs pretty much constant care.

Scares the @*!# outta me everytime I get a sinus infection now.

:(

ESR was the one and only place to go if you had a zed, he was like tarmac Sportz but with mechanics, back when zed owners bought proper mods and spent serious cash on even the basics like exhausts.

He was also a huge part of the forum. Loads f knowledge and help.

When he fell ill the void was so big it took the likes of 4 companies to try and fill the gap.

Full on Aladdins cave.

• Like 1

OK then,

Bronzee - because I fancy cruising round NZ in a Zed . . and she will know all the good places to go B)

Leon - to help with his Jag B) might get an update sooner :stir:

Ricey - just for shits and giggles :lol:

I would also like to add Nixy as I know how much she likes Clowns :lol:

Way too many good roads over here with the most incredible views along the way, mostly sea vistas too. B) Even better as it's Spring here and everything looks amazing.

I'd spend a weekend with DoogyRev. Simply because he lives in Canada :thumbs:

I've got a feeling a lot of people will say that :lol:

Well it was either Jim or Bronzee. :lol:

I'd pick Jim - because Canada is an awesome place to visit, lots to do and it's a beautiful country.

I'd also pick Mart as he's always been there as such a strong figure in the community.

ESR was the one and only place to go if you had a zed, he was like tarmac Sportz but with mechanics, back when zed owners bought proper mods and spent serious cash on even the basics like exhausts.

He was also a huge part of the forum. Loads f knowledge and help.

When he fell ill the void was so big it took the likes of 4 companies to try and fill the gap.

Full on Aladdins cave.

>Before my time unfortunately but heard nothing but good stories about the guy.