TINDER wtf?

StevoD

It's the only way now they've restricted supplies of chloroform.

get with it chloroform went out years ago, rohypnol for that date to remember or is that the date to forget?? :wacko:

• Like 2

Join Match it worked for me , 4 years in and never been happier. :thumbs:

Not a great advert if after 4 years you're still using the site :p

Sorry I meant I joined , met my now girlfriend and 4 years later we have never been happier (well I've not anyway) :lol:

• Like 2

Whatever happened to meeting women normally?

I mean you know, seeing a girl in public, she smiles at you, you smile at her, conversation ensues (discovering each is single) and then you ask her out for a date or buy her a drink? :shrug:

I hate the modern world sometimes. :lol:

I met my OH that way, worked best :)

• Like 1

get with it chloroform went out years ago, rohypnol for that date to remember or is that the date to forget?? :wacko:

Theres another one as well started its rounds, all they have to do is blow it in your face, not to go off topic but its quite scary :wacko:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/worlds-scariest-drug/

That's my breath in the morning.... According to my girlfriend :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

I mean you know, seeing a girl in public, she smiles at you, you smile at her, conversation ensues (discovering each is single) and then you ask her out for a date or buy her a drink? :shrug:

Actually talk to another human being? Not just send a text message or a eleventy? You old romantic, you. :lol:

Theres another one as well started its rounds, all they have to do is blow it in your face, not to go off topic but its quite scary :wacko:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/worlds-scariest-drug/

So you blow powder in her face then have your wicked way.

Emm I wonder if flour would work.

Blow it in her face (aim for the eyes) and while she's blinded have a fumble and then run like the clappers.

Just a thought. :lol:

Actually talk to another human being? Not just send a text message or a eleventy? You old romantic, you. :lol:

Met my Mrs on a blind date, ...1950's style. :lol: (was actually back in 2003 though :D )

Met my Mrs on a blind date, ...1950's style. :lol: (was actually back in 2003 though :D )

Cilla always did a good job ! :teeth:

• Like 1

Cilla always did a good job ! :teeth:

I found "Blind Date" so funny at times, ...you know when the guy picking would meet the two stunners he hadn't picked only to find the girl he'd chosen for his date sounded sexy & talked dirty but was an absolute munter. :scare:

Followed then by 10mins of them on an awkward holiday abroad where it was obvious neither liked each other. :lol:

I tried Tinder, got matches, spoke to the girls but it never really seemed to go anywhere. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough I don't know, but I much prefer going out and trying to get girls that way. Much more of a thrill to it! Saying that since I was last on the dating scene about 4 years ago it has changed a hell of a lot.