05 GT next Monday :)

It's not often in over 24 years of driving I have nirvana moments. There have been two occasions in that time and don't laugh but they have all been front drivers up till now.The first was back in the day when I grabbed myself a Mk1 golf gti, this led to two Mk2's after. The second was a totally by chance test drive in a Ford puma, that took all of 100yds for me to realise that the cutesy looks hid a well sorted steer, I ended up owning 4 including a FRP. Now don't get me wrong I've had RS fords, type r Honda s and plenty of BMWs including the M3 but none come close to that feeling the Z induces.I travelled 200yds in it and that nirvana feeling returned, I'm going to have more than one of these I just know it :)

• Like 2

Hello, like you said it is a similar list of cars.

I hate waiting to buy new cars, if I can't take it when I first view I get really grumpy :-)

Even at my age patience isn't my strong point if I'm waiting for a new toy. To be fair the dealer has been great and unbelievably honest. The waiting means 12 months MOT, various other bits such as new discs and pads, some bushes, drop links and new tyres. Not been easy though :)

The worst thing is having to drive the car your trading in every day hoping it doesn't get damaged or go wrong.

Well I've got her home and attempted to clean it up better than the dealer. Noticed I have a nice miltek system on it.I thought it was stock when I bought it. Im being gentle with it to run in the new discs and pads. Two things to sort, firstly the nearside is knocking ever so slightly over low speed bumps and secondly the naff interior plastics need sorting. Otherwise I'm very happy with it.

• Like 1

Well I've got her home and attempted to clean it up better than the dealer. Noticed I have a nice miltek system on it.I thought it was stock when I bought it. Im being gentle with it to run in the new discs and pads. Two things to sort, firstly the nearside is knocking ever so slightly over low speed bumps and secondly the naff interior plastics need sorting. Otherwise I'm very happy with it.

B) pics ?

milltek = bonus :thumbs: