me beating 530hp skyline :)

The Chubby Ninja

went to the paul walker tribute day at knockhill last weekend and entered a drag competition. out of 20 cars i ended up coming second overall, only being beaten by a crazy R33 GTR that runs in ten of the best. heres my first race with a 530hp skyline....

i also beat a fully forged turbo ep3 civic type R and a 450hp saab engined vectra but have no videos of them. heres me getting absolutely destroyed in the final by the r33 gtr :lol: ....

• Like 11

Well done Steve. :clap::#1:

You really need to get an in-car camera sorted though when you can so we can see you thrashing all these cars from a drivers eye view mate. ;)

ive got this video of a couple of laps from knockhill on the go pro. its not good or fast but was my first ever track experience. My very first lap i spun out at the end of the straight still doing about 90, onto the grass and spun about 3 times just missing the wall. the only damage was that id lost my front two centre caps :lol: . unfortunately the go pro decided to freeze and not record any of it though :rant:

Saw your runs Steve I was impressed, was a great day and the weather was the best I can remember in a long while at Knockhill, I even got a sun tan! B)

The run with Charlies Focus and Andys Impreza was good, that Impreza is some machine

thank you, i came along a few times but n ever seen you about. was a great day, couldnt ask for any better. andy forrest made charlie schaws 1000hp focus look slow, its on another level!

Well done Steve. :clap::#1:

You really need to get an in-car camera sorted though when you can so we can see you thrashing all these cars from a drivers eye view mate. ;)

ive got this video of a couple of laps from knockhill on the go pro. its not good or fast but was my first ever track experience. My very first lap i spun out at the end of the straight still doing about 90, onto the grass and spun about 3 times just missing the wall. the only damage was that id lost my front two centre caps :lol: . unfortunately the go pro decided to freeze and not record any of it though :rant:

Pity you didn't have that camera set up for the drag event and glad there was no damage done at Knockhill.

All good fun though ~ can't use a car like yours properly on the roads so you're doing it in the right places. :thumbs: