Destiny by Bungie

sipar69

Man now why did I sell my ps4... Doh!

It is being on pc if I recall correctly?

Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry :cry:

I let you win to make you feel better :p

Sold it because I just was not using it :(

Man now why did I sell my ps4... Doh!

It is being on pc if I recall correctly?

Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry :cry:

I let you win to make you feel better :p

Sold it because I just was not using it :(

:doh:

:sorry:

First impressions... Love it! Started off playing single player and it was getting a little tough in places, then my friends came online and the game comes alive IMHO. Can tell I'm gonna lose a lot of hours to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't leave my sofa either, I wasn't going to get it till the weekend but Mary just phoned and is picking it up from ASDA on her way home :)

Why?

Because I'm worth it :teeth:

Or because if she buys you a game to shut you up she doesn't have to talk to you. :)

I didn't leave my sofa either, I wasn't going to get it till the weekend but Mary just phoned and is picking it up from ASDA on her way home :)

Why?

Because I'm worth it :teeth:

Or because if she buys you a game to shut you up she doesn't have to talk to you. :)

Nothing shuts me up :p

Now that is true :D

• Like 1

They're (allegedly) going to be installing fibre optic to my home town -but just to the exchange - its copper after that - will that improve speeds, 'cos surely I'm still going to be limited by the copper ? ( I currently have 12-14mb)

12-14 mb is pretty good for non fibre. I was in the same boat but was getting 1-2mb before and on 25-30 now so was really worth it. Your provider should be able to estimate what speed you'll get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[off topic]

Yep, definitely worth it. The technology you're probably using today is called ADSL, which means the bit of equipment in your house talks to another bit of equipment all the way over in the exchange, which could be quite a way away, and that's what makes it slow. With fibre, they typically roll it out to your local green cabinet on your street, then it's copper from there in to your house as usual. This means that instead of doing ADSL from House-to-exchange, you will do VDSL from House-to-local-street-cab, which can make things a LOT faster for you.

Assuming you're using a BT line, take a look here for details about the service in / coming to your area from BT.

http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/

[/off topic]

• Like 1

Fibre will change your life. Seriously. Suddenly there is no media that you cannot stream, and it's pretty much limitless in terms of bandwidth when downloading. Okay, it's not, but it never feels hampered.

I'm only on a 35Meg connection here, but that's plenty. When I move, either I'll go somewhere with fibre already or I'll look into getting a specific line installed somehow. Sadly BT have made that a little harder these days, so I may have to go onto a business contract for it, but it's not the end of the world.

Bought it, played it, LOVE IT! :)

Same here, GREAT game. I started playing at 5:30pm (co op with a mate) and stopped at 10:30pm. ranked up to level 6, got about 10 guns in total plus lots of other goodies :)

Liking the Hunter class.

Fibre will change your life. Seriously. Suddenly there is no media that you cannot stream, and it's pretty much limitless in terms of bandwidth when downloading. Okay, it's not, but it never feels hampered.

I'm only on a 35Meg connection here, but that's plenty. When I move, either I'll go somewhere with fibre already or I'll look into getting a specific line installed somehow. Sadly BT have made that a little harder these days, so I may have to go onto a business contract for it, but it's not the end of the world.

*10 ;)

I really hoped that they would increase the Fireteam size or at least give you the opportunity to join two Fireteams together and go on missions.

If there's 4 of you playing its an awkward situation.

There was 7 of us last night and we had to have two teams of 3 and 1 by them selves, we were on group chat but all experiencing different events on the same mission.

Not cool.

I really hoped that they would increase the Fireteam size or at least give you the opportunity to join two Fireteams together and go on missions.

If there's 4 of you playing its an awkward situation.

There was 7 of us last night and we had to have two teams of 3 and 1 by them selves, we were on group chat but all experiencing different events on the same mission.

Not cool.

agreed on making the fireteams bigger.... But you had fun right? As long as your not the one on their own eh? :)

Well they have listened to feedback from the beta maybe they will listen to that, try submitting it.

I had a fire team going with just one other person last night and it was ok apart from our comms, I could hear them but they couldn't me. Think it's a config issue my side though

Bungie have said that they've done research and that 3 is the optimal number for people partying up and for the mechanics of Destiny.

I agree with their research results but it doesn't help me really.

I'll see what pans out before I start kicking and screaming after 6 hours play.

Bungie have said that they've done research and that 3 is the optimal number for people partying up and for the mechanics of Destiny.

Ahh ok, I guess it's based on the different classes to encourage people to play differently and fill the fire teams with one of each. Just a thought.

Funnily I don't have many friends so probably won't be an issue :lol:

Ahh ok, I guess it's based on the different classes to encourage people to play differently and fill the fire teams with one of each. Just a thought.

Funnily I don't have many friends so probably won't be an issue :lol:

:console:

• Like 1