Destiny by Bungie

sipar69

Plus it's about £90 isn't it :scare:

£95 mate.

But you get a season pass with that which is £35 I think, so in reality, it's an extra £10 for the additional content, weapons book, steal book and other bits.

Can't say I have ever bought a book for a game but fair enough if you are in to all that.

Can't say I have ever bought a book for a game but fair enough if you are in to all that.

It's like anything really, if you like something that little bit extra, then you'll pay extra for a little bit extra.

I always buy the Limited Edition versions of games that I like.

Mine is downloads waiting for me to finish work.

A colleague have it a quick blast until his son removed the plug so he could use his hair dryer :lol: :lol:

I've downloaded, installed and linked the iOS companion app but not had a chance to look at that much either :lol:

Going to be a loooooooooong day at work ;)

Like you'd not believe.

Although I'm on the home straight now.

Been looking forward to this and its ideas since Halo:ODST in 2009, which was used as a tester for this sort of game.

Now with the added tech of the new consoles, online stability, player base and a lot of R&D I can sit back and enjoy.

warlock for me

Ultimately, I'm going to run all three.

Depending on who I'm playing with or what mood I'm in can then determine what style I want to play.

Although naturally I'm drawn to the Hunter as his knife suits my style of play in The Crucible as a last resort.