Talking to a Random today

ioneabee

was in one of the female friendly clothes shops (shudder) waiting for the missus.

I was sat on a bench and an equally p~ssed off husband comes and sits next to me - chat goes along the lines of...............bloody women.......and why don't more shops provide these bloke friendly seats etc, eventually (inevitably) the talk turns to cars - so he asks what I drive - to which I answer a "Nissan 370Z" - his reply "oh, I know, they've got one of those massive engines in haven't they, "yup" I reply, he then follows up - "one of those big 4x4's isn't it................" :bang:

• Like 5

You were supposed to offer to take him outside and show him how comfy the pax seat was ;)

I'd have scared him sh@tless - SMD will vouch for that (maybe for the wrong reasons)

Edited by ioneabee

yes - his Mrs was definately there - one of his comments was about his eldest daughter - going back to York for her final year in Uni - to which I responded, wow - thats an amazing coincedent as my son starts there this september :thumbs: - to which his wife pops over and says..............."she's not in York, she's in Hull" :lol::surrender:

• Like 1

yes - his Mrs was definately there - one of his comments was about his eldest daughter - going back to York for her final year in Uni - to which I responded, wow - thats an amazing coincedent as my son starts there this september :thumbs: - to which his wife pops over and says..............."she's not in York, she's in Hull" :lol::surrender:

I trust you offered them both your condolences? :lol: