Newbie with a Nifty

Evening guys,

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself since Im joining the club... My name is Matt, I'm 22 from Berkshire and I have just joined the club since buying my first 350z! I should be collecting her on Wednesday and I cannot wait to be behind the wheel!!!

So shes a 04 GT coupe in black, with anniversary wheels.

I am planning to get to a circuit or two later this year with a few buddies for some track time :) also planning a few modifications... not too sure if I want to go down the 'track spec' or the 'stance' route. I guess we'll see soon.

Welcome Matt. Get yourself down reading gate, madjeski stadium on the 3rd Tuesday of every month for the jap car meet. Haven't been there myself yet but I drove past it last time and the turn out looked awesome.

Enjoy the zed :)

Yeah I've been down there a few times in my old civic and with a few buddies in their motors (s13 200sx, fd rx7, mk1 mx5, rb25d s14 200sx ect.) I'm a bit of a jap fanboy lol

can be pretty good down there and you very rarely get any dramas with twats trying to show off so no bad attention for the rest of us :)

Welcome Matt. Get yourself down reading gate, madjeski stadium on the 3rd Tuesday of every month for the jap car meet. Haven't been there myself yet but I drove past it last time and the turn out looked awesome.

Enjoy the zed :)

Yeah I've been down there a few times in my old civic and with a few buddies in their motors (s13 200sx, fd rx7, mk1 mx5, rb25d s14 200sx ect.) I'm a bit of a jap fanboy lol

can be pretty good down there and you very rarely get any dramas with twats trying to show off so no bad attention for the rest of us :)

Ahh nice :) where are you located then?