Malaysia Airliner Incident

WINKJ

It's all gone a bit "Four Lions", pointing at one plane but hitting another, being the "analysts" theory.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/17/malaysian-airlines-plane-buk-missile

Terrible thing to happen, motive and possible mistaken identity aside.

what a film!!!

'Rubber dingy rapids'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can't imagine the Americans satellites are NOT looking at the Ukraine 24hrs of the day, they will be able to track any missile launch - I wouldn't be surprised if they already know where it came from.

+1 to that, and if it was a ground to air missile or an air to air missile........with the various intelligence they use.

The news in general recently has been rather depressing.....As supposedly the most 'evolved' life form on the planet, with technology to go to other planets, as humans we seem to rather enjoy using technology to kill each other :wacko: I really hope there are more advanced lifeforms some where in the universe, because as a species we really are a total waste of time :surrender:

Edited by gangzoom

The thing that always makes me shiver is that with a lot of air crashes there must be agonising moments where everyone knows they're going to die and can do absolutely nothing about it.

I should imagine that's quite a peaceful moment, once you get past all the hysterical screaming.

• Like 1

Oooo, nasty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-28362872

Ukrainian authorities have released what they say are intercepted phone conversations between pro-Russian separatists and what appear to be Russian military officers saying that separatists shot down Malaysia Airlines flight MH17.

The Ukrainian Security Service put the Russian-language conversations on YouTube within hours of the crash.

The veracity of the recordings cannot be confirmed,

First recording

[Male voice, identified as separatist leader Igor Bezler] The group of the Miner [an alias] has just shot down a plane, which came down just behind Yenakiyevo.

[Col Geranin] Pilots. Where are the pilots?

[bezler] Gone to search for and photograph the plane. It's smoking.

[second male voice, identified as Russian military intelligence Colonel Vasily Geranin] How many minutes ago?

[bezler] About 30 minutes ago.

Second recording

[Male voice, captioned as "The Greek" ] Yes, Major.

[Major] Well, the Chernukhino lads shot down the plane.

[Greek] Who shot it down?

[Major] From the Chernukhino roadblock. The Cossacks at Chernukhino.

[Greek] Yes, Major.

[Major] Well, the plane fell apart in the air, near the Pertropavlovskaya coal mine. The first casualty 200 [military jargon for dead body] has been found. A civilian.

[Greek] Well, what do you have there?

[Major] Basically it was 100% a civilian aircraft.

[Greek] Are many people there?

[Major] [Curses] The debris fell right into backyard.

[Greek] What kind of aircraft?

[Major] I have not figured this out yet because I haven't been close to the main body of the debris. I am only looking where the first bodies began to fall. There are the remnants of inner brackets, chairs and bodies there.

[Greek] I see. Any weaponry there?

[Major] Nothing at all. Civilian things, medical bits and bobs, towels, toilet paper.

[Greek] Any documents?

[Major] Yes. From an Indonesian student. From Thompson University [curses].

Third recording

[Male voice, identified as a fighter] Regarding the plane shot down in the area of Snezhnoye-Torez. It's a civilian one. Fell down near Grabovo. There are lots of corpses of women and children. The Cossacks are out there looking at all this.

They say on TV it's a Ukrainian AN-26 transport plane, but they say it's got Malaysia Airlines written on the plane. What was it doing in Ukrainian territory?

[Male voice, identified as Cossack commander Nikolai Kozitsyn] That means they were carrying spies. They shouldn't be [curses] flying. There is a war going on.

The thing that always makes me shiver is that with a lot of air crashes there must be agonising moments where everyone knows they're going to die and can do absolutely nothing about it.

I should imagine that's quite a peaceful moment, once you get past all the hysterical screaming.

Dont think there was any hysterical screaming in this instance, t

they would have heard only half a bang. :scare:

It is looking like (based on highly edited news reports no doubt) that its the rebels in the East - its not inconceivable they are being supplied by Russian military - looks to me like they shot the wrong plane down.

It is looking like (based on highly edited news reports no doubt) that its the rebels in the East - its not inconceivable they are being supplied by Russian military - looks to me like they shot the wrong plane down.

There was no other plane up there..!! :scare: :scare:

• Like 1

Obama has stated it was a surface to air launched from within the rebel held area. Putin will have to be doing some fancy footwork as you can't buy that sort of thing off eBay.

That said I'm savvy enough to know we are spoon fed a lot of the "data/news" to help our megrae little minds out from thinking too much.

This just sums up the whole sh!t state of the Country..!!

Credit cards that have been removed from the site by locals

as it has never been secured are been used on line to purchase goods..!!

If I was to say what I think on here I would probably get banned... :rant: :rant: :angry: :angry:

^^ F**king hell that is low. :angry::dry:

Some people are absolute scum and without doubt the world would be a better place without them.

Very sad it's down to that, Russian and Ukraine need to sort out their problems

but unfortunately while Putin is there it wont happen.. :surrender:

Putin should go and wrestle another bear, and hopefully this time the bear will win... :yahoo:

Some people are absolute scum and without doubt the world would be a better place without them.

Putin should go and wrestle another bear, and hopefully this time the bear will win... :yahoo:

The problem is Putin comes from the KGB in an era where they ruled with an iron fist.... We maybe post glasnost but I don't think Putin believes so

Obama said that it was launched from rebel territory? Of course he will say that...he is trying to get NATO base into Ukraine, Crimea especially - but now because it became part of Russia - he is pi**ed off and blames Putin and Russians in everything! Which is bollox! I can go on about for hours...what you see on the news here - is bollox as well! Well, it's not even half a picture! If Putin and Russia so bad to Ukraine - why tens of thousands refugees cross border from Ukraine to Russia every day?

I been to both Russia and Ukraine since all this sh*t kicke off - even Ukrainian people with a bit of sense realise that Ukrainian government is doing it wrong...but nobody shows that bit on the tele!

Back to this plane crash - all airlines were advised to avoid that flight zone... Airline didn't bother change their routes and fly over war zone...

The problem is Putin comes from the KGB in an era where they ruled with an iron fist.... We maybe post glasnost but I don't think Putin believes so

That's not an excuse..!! :scare:

I bet my old lady with a handbag would beat the crap out of him..!!

Shame "bullies " like him hide behind other people.. :scare: :scare:

Obama said that it was launched from rebel territory? Of course he will say that...he is trying to get NATO base into Ukraine, Crimea especially - but now because it became part of Russia - he is pi**ed off and blames Putin and Russians in everything! Which is bollox! I can go on about for hours...what you see on the news here - is bollox as well! Well, it's not even half a picture! If Putin and Russia so bad to Ukraine - why tens of thousands refugees cross border from Ukraine to Russia every day?

I been to both Russia and Ukraine since all this sh*t kicke off - even Ukrainian people with a bit of sense realise that Ukrainian government is doing it wrong...but nobody shows that bit on the tele!

Back to this plane crash - all airlines were advised to avoid that flight zone... Airline didn't bother change their routes and fly over war zone...

Please read my post again ;)

As I said I'm not stupid enough to believe the news we receive isn't censored ;)