Malaysia Airliner Incident

WINKJ

If it was, we'll never know who did it.

If the intercepted Russian colonels telephone call/s prove to be authentic (latest breaking news from a Ukranian press conference a few minutes ago ) then it narrows it down significantly, but as per usual in these kind of things its all smoke and mirrors and the truth will probably never see the light of day.

Shocking news, again people going about their lives in peace are drawn into someone elses troubles, its a mad sad world..

• Like 2

I can't imagine the Americans satellites are NOT looking at the Ukraine 24hrs of the day, they will be able to track any missile launch - I wouldn't be surprised if they already know where it came from.

Horrible, but waaaay too much speculation on what happened from people who know nothing about planes, rockets or missiles. As Dan said, if it was shot down we'll never know the truth!

Edited by Paddy78

I can't imagine the Americans satellites are NOT looking at the Ukraine 24hrs of the day, they will be able to track any missile launch - I wouldn't be surprised if they already know where it came from.

Perhaps, but the Ukraine is a huge area and they only have so many satellites in the sky. I would suggest that if they did catch it, it would have been more by luck than judgement.

If I was the leader of either pro-Russian or pro-Ukraine forces, I think I'd be 'accidentally' broadcasting to my troops over open airwaves that I saw the other side shoot down a plane. Just sayin'.

Perhaps, but the Ukraine is a huge area and they only have so many satellites in the sky. I would suggest that if they did catch it, it would have been more by luck than judgement.

If I was the leader of either pro-Russian or pro-Ukraine forces, I think I'd be 'accidentally' broadcasting to my troops over open airwaves that I saw the other side shoot down a plane. Just sayin'.

Totally, could well be a tragic accident, but will never be thought of as one because of where and when it's happened.

• Like 1

Totally, could well be a tragic accident, but will never be thought of as one because of where and when it's happened.

Firing a missile at a plane and shooting it down can never be explained away as an accident Paddy..!! :scare: :scare:

Firing a missile at a plane and shooting it down can never be explained away as an accident Paddy..!! :scare: :scare:

I've not caught up with the most recent news, but has it been categorically been proven that it was shot down? I'm not trying to be controversial, I just tend not to believe the media hype and speculation around incidents like this.

Anyway, however it happened, R.I.P. to the poor people on board! :(

RIP!

Love how all news straight away saying that its been shot down without any investigators being to the scene yet and inspecting remainings!

Just like MH370 flight...oh it's just disappeared and we any find it for like 4months now! Really? You can read finer print in the newspaper from satellite...but you can't find massive airplane/remainings? Fair enough it's maaaasssiiivvvveee area - but with all technology and all countries involved - still can't find anything? Or just don't want to? Or found it and pretending they didnt? Because most likely its been shot down by mistake during military training!

All this sh*t gets covered up, speculated and we will never know the truth!

Joe Biden has said outright that he believes it was "blown out of the sky". That's not a comment a man in his position would make lightly without proof.

I suspect there's been some frantic calls behind the scenes between Washington and Moscow in the last few hours.

• Like 1

Im calling cover up.. Second milaysian airlines flight to go down in a close timescale.. My thoughts are faulty parts/planes maybe a d its gone down on its own and saying its been shot down to cover their arses plus turn more people towards whats happening over there. Thats jist my thought.