Stansted No0b

Hey All!

Im Steph, a newbie from Stansted area, i pic up my 2002 Import 350z tomorrow :D yay!

Im looking for somewhere local to me that has a reccomendation for servicing if thats possible?

Im still new to the area and definately new to jap car ownership having always had frenchies before.

Any advice is very welcome :)

Welcome along! Not too far from me! I know how excited you must be feeling, and rightly so! :D

With the servicing I personally go to visit Sly at Kaizer Motor Company (trader on here). Hes in Kent so a little drive there but hes a top bloke and your zed will be in the very good hands indeed, I know many members travel to him every year, me included!

As an off-the-wall recommendation, don't discount Glyn Hopkin Nissan in Stortford. Yes, they're main dealer, but they're also VERY good there. I used to use them for stuff on my old one as they were ace, and very flexible on warranty items too IYSWIM ;)

Yes, the other guys mentioned are excellent and will likely be cheaper, but don't forget to factor in the cost of fuel to travel there and back.

Also, if you're free on Saturday and fancy meeting some fellow owners and ex-owners

Wow! im IN LOVE with my zed! I am certain i picked the right car for me now :)

So much fun even to cruise around in :) She needs a couple of bits and bobs as do all car of that age but its nothing i cant sort either with work or people i know through work :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, im sure ill be hounding folk for advice soon enough! Ill add pictures up shortly once ive had chance to give her a good clean, clay and wax.