Hi All - New 370z Roadster Owner

Hi All,

Just a quick one to say hi and what a great forum this is. It has been a wealth of information for me prior to buying.

I now own a 2011 Le Mans Blue 270z Roadster with very little mileage on the clock - she really is like new. Everything I imagined it to be and more. Fully loaded with (an out of date!) Premium Connect nav unit, reverse camera and immaculate interior.

Initial niggles:

- Need to pull the fuse for the steering lock (or do i send in under recall?)

- I try and select Bluetooth Media and it says "Bluetooth Audio not selected" - ideas?

- It wont recognise the media over USB on my Sony Experia Z1 Compact - tried various settings. Do i give up and revert to a 32G USB stick?

- I need to add my name to the navigation update thread to get that updated.

Very very happy with this purchase.

See you all around and i am sure i will be a regular around here.

Cheers!! :teeth:

Hi & welcome :thumbs:

I ended up using a USB stick for music (cheap and hassle free) you can also store music on the hard drive on the satnav/head unit

Steering lock recall I don't think affected models after early 2010 I'm sure someone will be along to confirm the cut off vin/date for this

Aftermarket exhaust is generally something 370 owners tend to add straight away as oem exhaust sounds like a micra

Enjoy your new zed you've certainly got the weather for it right now :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Welcome. If it's a 2011 car you shouldn't need to worry about the steering lock issue.

Re USB playback, I've found that the audio system struggles with non-IPod devices. I tried a digital Walkman for example and it wouldn't play ball. I now use an IPod Nano in the car and just keep it in the cubby between the seats.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1