Japfest was fun..

lewisdavid_

Hey guys, was awesome meeting some of you at Japfest.. was a bit of a trek for me to come from Hull but i made it !!

Everyone knows i don't like being normal and going along with what many people think 'is right' so a quick run down...

anyway... heres a couple of pics :D .. bentley wheels on a JAP car... nutty man !! love it or hate it.. booked her in for air ride and a interior retrim

oh I'm having a HR bonnet painted as you read this :) should be on within the week :D

enjoy... nice to meet you all

heres one before Japfest

IMG_3637.jpg

heres how i had to prep her for the 4.5 hour drive to Japfest

IMG_3643.jpg

and a couple from Japfest :)

10353124_776747232347225_5677053399331293995_n.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

Edited by lewisdavid_
  • Like 4

Lovely Zed but those wheels.... :surrender:

Pete

It's the new craze Pete, I don't get it myself lol.

I saw your car on Saturday and looked great mate, shame I didn't getting round to having a chat. Look forward to the new mods :)

why not put a nice set of deep VSXX or rezax or something on it, i no its diffrent for 350z's but for the whole 'stance' scene fitting bentley wheels to everything seems abit common, i full appreciate the work tho mate

• Like 1

why not put a nice set of deep VSXX or rezax or something on it, i no its diffrent for 350z's but for the whole 'stance' scene fitting bentley wheels to everything seems abit common, i full appreciate the work tho mate

haha i know i know but i genuinely like the wheels !.. still got my rotas and probably going to get some custom made ones ordered from America for next year.. but i like it low,slow and stupidly unpractical.. also kinda maybe put a little payment on a old audi r8 v8 so il have more time to play with this ^_^

Love the car mate wheels are your liking that's all what counts, air ride does Not handle the same if you potter about its great any bumps at high speed and it never recovers quick enough for the next one but the look is fantastic when standing still and using it I had it fitted to the Busa but took it off after a season :(d19bca225b5d0c8a018e8703e824d7f7_zps4c30c0d8.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Love the car mate wheels are your liking that's all what counts, air ride does Not handle the same if you potter about its great any bumps at high speed and it never recovers quick enough for the next one but the look is fantastic when standing still and using it I had it fitted to the Busa but took it off after a season :(d19bca225b5d0c8a018e8703e824d7f7_zps4c30c0d8.jpg

:thumbs:

have you used Airlift Performance kits?

Had a quick chat while you were waxing the car. Preferred your other wheels but the cars stunning in the flesh. About time you got more pics up

That white 350 gt near you was stunning as well

have you used Airlift Performance kits?

Or AccuAir?

Air ride suspension has come long way since the days of airbags and static only stance.

Those who have spoken to me at Brighton know what I am on about, been keeping a keen eye on Airlift Performance and AccuAir

AccuAir

Airlift Performance

http://youtu.be/9Fl7PuPmcoA

• Like 2