How many points?

Kraziekatz1

3.... Got caught in my mega slow van as well :( 40 in a 30... Genuinely thought it was 40mph zone and even didn't slow down when I saw camera van :lol:

Last time I drive down that road - it was 40...ent been there for like 9months...and in that time they changed it to 30! Annoying! But only myself to blame! :(

Edited by Vlad

3.... Got caught in my mega slow van as well :( 40 in a 30... Genuinely thought it was 40mph zone and even didn't slow down when I saw camera can :lol:

Last time I drive down that road - it was 40...ent been there for like 9months...and in that time they changed it to 30! Annoying! But only myself to blame! :(

We can count that as 0 if you weren't in the Z, then :)

3.... Got caught in my mega slow van as well :( 40 in a 30... Genuinely thought it was 40mph zone and even didn't slow down when I saw camera can :lol:

We can count that as 0 if you weren't in the Z, then :)

Haha I wish I could tell that to the police :lol:

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 1

2? Thought you only allowed one? Or I guess they were more than 3 years apart? :)

Nope !

I happen to live in an area where it's 5 miles to South Yorkshire, 3 miles to Nottinghamshire, and 10 miles to Lincolnshire ... I got caught in my own county in the Aston and in South Yorkshire in the Arosa

2? Thought you only allowed one? Or I guess they were more than 3 years apart? :)

Nope !

I happen to live in an area where it's 5 miles to South Yorkshire, 3 miles to Nottinghamshire, and 10 miles to Lincolnshire ... I got caught in my own county in the Aston and in South Yorkshire in the Arosa

Oh...was that long time ago when police had different databases for different counties? As I think I heard that its all 1 database one and all linked up. I might be wrong tho

None.. now. Have had nine in about 20 years of driving, all from traffic cops. The last copper was pretty decent, "Well I clocked you doing 93 but we both know that by the time you saw me you were going a lot faster than that." He wasn't wrong. He also said nice things about my mr2. It was the nicest bollocking I've ever had!

• Like 1

Vlad, you are right.

Been caught twice in last three years, second time one month to early cost me three points as no option to take course, even if in different counties it still counts and if they find out can cost lots!!!

Three points on my license and that's good for me, been as high as nine but I do do 60, 000 plus miles a year (nil points in the zed)

No points for me and only breath tested once. :)

None here too and in 48 years of driving I've never been breath tested. My last driving offence was in May 1991, speeding at 80 in a 60 zone, 3 points.

Pete

5 :nono: I was a naughty girl...wasn't even in the Zed but in the other half's TDi estate! Speeding on the M5 (just speeding, not dangerous driving or driving without care). No speed awareness courses offered to me and had to go and stand in front of the magistrates oops. You know you've hit rock bottom when you find yourself shopping in Primark for a suit for court :lol:

But I've been driving 12 years and in that time it's only been those 5 points which is quite good as averages go.

Save your speed for the track!

S.

Edited by Squee