What a day ... I'm in love !!

Dean_1983

Welcome in matey, lovely looking car.

About 2 minutes after I bought my Zed I stopped off at the petrol station.....£103 later I left :lol:

Think when I picked my car up and topped it up it was a lovely £99 or something. Get used to it :lol:

Yeah it's a credit to the old owner ... Guy has kept every single receipt and MOT and the history is complete ...

Yeah I'm a little worried I already have a bit of an expensive obsession with tattoos , can't really afford 2 ha aqanuru3.jpguty3ahez.jpgjevabebu.jpg

So even thou I know very little about 350z , I know loads about tattoos , so if anyone ever needs any advise or help finding an artist let me know ðŸ‘💉 in the last year my addiction has cost me 9k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not normally a fan of tattoos, especially ones of faces as they normally look weird, but my God those are so well done, fair play to you! :thumbs:

Once you catch Zeditus you won't have any money left for tattoos. ;) cars looking good.

Lovely car mate, looks like you have done well.

I would definately recommend some wheel spacers when you get Rays/Rotas, really makes a difference to the stance. Just to note that be careful with what spacers you get if you do decide at a later date to lower your car. I think if you went 25mm spacers all round and you lowered it you might be rubbing.

Someone should be able to confirm as mine is not lowered, I just have 20mm spacers all round.

Warm welcome to you Dean, spent 9K on tattoos could have got upgraded to full FI with a nice vortech super charger. Keep your bank balance healthy it wont be long till you get the urge to spend few bawbees on the Z.

Edited by cmck13

What part of Glasgow you from mate? Nice looking car you have! I'm out of te zed fold now.. Had a 350 and 370 but now onto a camaro. Have a look at an artist called Adam kremner from Prague..... Amazing also ad pancho!

Whackywill... Wise words ! Yeah the car is enough for me as it is now ..

This will last about as long as it takes to see pics of cars in here .... Then u get jealous .... Then here comes the mods

Nice find, clean car.. low miles, great price. Did good!

As for getting addicted to your Zed + Mods .. well... one look at my (or everyone else's) Build thread(s) will show you just how it gets.. Maybe you are immune.. ;)

I think it took me 3 weeks before I was modding?

Have fun and learn the car!

G71 buddy :) .... So today me and calie got to know each other better .. After spending most of the day washing her I'm even more impressed with her condition ... For a car 10 year old there isn't a ding or mark on the alloys .. puzyry4y.jpg9erynamy.jpgu9yma5yp.jpgnapyjyha.jpgna8udevy.jpghype8ugu.jpg

• Like 3