KNOCKHILL JAPFEST 6TH JULY

Vik54

Ok folks if we can get a minimum of ten confirmed members I will organise tickets / stand. There will be track time available on the day for folk that want to get on.

It will be a full day - you'll need to be on stand by 9am which, depending on where you are coming from will require an early start.

If you have any questions PM me :)

Names below :thumbs:

Edited by Vik54
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Eh no thanks lol. Il park mine next to Neil's lol. I don't k is if they'd allow my car in as its not jap tho!

There was a few non jap cars last year, saw a punto evo next to a GTR :lol: Also because they normally have an open track there is a lot of cars on track that aren't jap. I have nissan burgers in my house I can bring worst case :thumbs:

• Like 1

theres a new member joined today called macnore from glasgow, maybe give him a pm kris?

good shout mate, will drop him a pm. Hopefully gary can make it, Neil might come dependant on whats happening with getting his new house. Couple of other new members still to get back.

• 2 weeks later...

That's the tickets ordered - they cost less than I was expecting so we now have 12 places. These have been paid for by the club :teeth:

You can buy tickets for passengers in advance for £10 or £12 on the day - up to you as individuals to sort this - contact Gemma or any member of the team @ Knockhill and mention you are coming as part of a club stand but also want a ticket for your passenger :thumbs:

• Like 1