Is it me?or!!

Mike k-g

The R33 though is getting much more attention, the other day caught some guy taking a 'selfie' in front of it

Awkward haha.

I seen a really clean DC5 in the halfords car park last weekend, it was parked next to my Z when I came out from the shop. I decided to get a few pictures of the cars sat together and some young mother came walking up pushing a pram. I paid no attention to her until she got her key fob out and unlocked the car. I felt like a proper idiot, totally didn't expect it to be hers. Made some small talk about the two cars and went our separate ways.

Guess it depends upon how rare the zeds are in your area. When I had mine, id nip down the shops to buy a pint of milk and come out to find complete strangers comment me on how nice the car was. I remember calling in an auto parts store to get something and coming out to find the owner of the store drooling over my car saying he hadnt seen many like it, even the garage I took it to for its MOT commented on how rare it was.

But in my part of the country I was lucky if I saw 1 zed a week. I only ever saw 1 other HR Roadster like mine, and certainly less than a dozen zeds in 18 months of ownership. Whereas, things like Z4`s, Boxsters, RX8`s and the such like, id see dozens every day.

Yep...depends whats around your area.

Unfortunately for me there is two other Z roadster in my very small town....so common as muck really... :blush: :blush:

Edited by aidan

Personally I think its very colour dependant, I have never been short of nice comments about mine and thats in an area where super cars are common, I have seen 4 different 458's this week alone for example.

A set of lowering springs and some alloys and the zed is transformed too imho :)

• Like 1

Everyone seems to notice or want to ask about the Zed lol. Depends on colour I agree. The twilight grey of mine goes well with the gold Brembos, they grab a lot of attention. People think I modified it to put them on lol

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i would revive this after a little appreciation today. Went to pick up the 350 from my mechanics place after having some suspension changes (thanks Keyser) ;) My mechanic mate had just gone for a road test (dont worry i trust him he is a mate) and whilst he was out a woman turned up to pick up her car, as he drove back into the workshop she leapt up from the waiting room and came into the garage asking what it was as its absolutely gorgeous (being a woman she emphasised the word gorgeous as they do), i told her and she said it was stunning, sadly she wasnt ;)

• Like 5

Has anyone notice these Zeds dont seems to turn heads...i use to own a CW DC5 before i brought my Z..to me i

think the Z is far better looking car than the Integra DC5.. had loads of people use to say how gorgeous the 5 is..

now no one seems to look at my Z as much.. not that i'm bothered. suppose the Zeds are more common than the 5.

Mike K-g

DC5 is a rare discontinued car. for every 10/20 Zeds you see, you will see 1 DC5. At the end of the day, depends on what you do to the Zed to get attraction.

Big Gay Wing helps ;) May not be good attraction :p

Please don't let Linus27 see this thread he'll be rubbing his DC5 nose in my z face :boxing: BTW my head always turns for a z, I maybe slightly biased though :D

Did someone mention my name :)

I love my CW DC5 but I am not sure this is quite the place I should say I think it looks better than a Z :) Not sure I would get much agreement or get out of this forum alive :)

I am sure my CW DC5 next to Kraziekatz1's blue Z will compliment each other. They are both awesome looking cars but also very different types of cars.

• Like 1

I love my CW DC5 but I am not sure this is quite the place I should say I think it looks better than a Z :) Not sure I would get much agreement or get out of this forum alive :)

I am sure my CW DC5 next to Kraziekatz1's blue Z will compliment each other. They are both awesome looking cars but also very different types of cars.

But would you say your DC5 turns more heads than my z? I feel a challenge coming on......tomorrow??

But would you say your DC5 turns more heads than my z? I feel a challenge coming on......tomorrow??

Well, to be honest, considering how your Z looks, I think it would be pretty even. The difference is, with me behind the wheel of your Z, I would turn more heads than you hahaha

Ok, so a challenge, how do you plan on judging who wins or shall we just accept the inevitable and say I won, I mean, you know how popular I am at work :)

• Like 1

I've noticed heads turning either when it's parked up on the high road as people walk pass and actually stop, or when driving from pedestrians and other road users. Although most of the attention comes from guys I've even noticed a few female drivers suddently messing around with their hair in their rear view mirror if I'm side by side or behind them :D Anyone else noticed this?

• Like 1