Cheap Vtec Yo? My Prelude for sale

Ricey

How much you hoping to get for it?

It's a real tough one mate.

It looks like a tenement on wheels from the outside and it needs a couple of jobs doing as per the listing but the tax and private plate must be worth £200 alone and the car maybe £200 itself. Poss £400 at the thick end but you just can't tell with eBay.

The engine and interior are so sweet, it's a crying shame the bodywork isn't as immaculate. Bet it ends up getting broken :cry:

You never know you might get someone who will want to sort out the body work, 115k is nothing really is it for that engine.

Hope it goes well for ya!

Apparently not as it goes like @*!# off a shovel!

To be fair a well serviced Honda will never die......bit like Dick Van Dyke

• Like 1

Classic Ricey, Hope you get more than £400...... maybe thrown in a hooker, a left hooker it might drive straight then :lol:

That's given me a right idea!

2 steering wheels! One for the passenger and one for the driver......that way you can take a break from constantly correcting the steering!

• Like 1

Classic Ricey, Hope you get more than £400...... maybe thrown in a hooker, a left hooker it might drive straight then :lol:

That's given me a right idea!

2 steering wheels! One for the passenger and one for the driver......that way you can take a break from constantly correcting the steering!

What if your passenger who is holding the wheel is :drunk::headhurt: