Amateur Photography Thread 2

DoogyRev

Seeing at the other thread has not been updated in a while and has missing pics, I thought I would start a new one :teeth:

The sun was shining . . and these little greedy critters were very hungry. They tell us off when we go outside and the feeders are empty :lol: And they are fast as fook :scare:

dsc_HB01.jpg

dsc_HB02.jpg

dsc_HB03.jpg

dsc_HB04.jpg

dsc_HB05.jpg

dsc_HB06.jpg

dsc_HB07.jpg

dsc_HB08.jpg

Just to give you some idea of scale they are perching on a bent coat hanger and the feeder flowers are about 1.5cm-2cm in diameter.

Mr Owl was back to this evening . .

DSC_OWL01.jpg

Amazing what you can see not more that 3 steps form your back door B)

• Like 8

Great shots, my camera is on the book shelf near the patio doors so I can get some shots of the local wildlife.......

However our garden only seems to attract fat pigeons and strangely belugas.

No shots of either as I'm never quick enough to get my camera before the dog scares off the pigeons or I have the wrong lens on to get a good shot of the belugas....

I really need to start playing around with the camera again and actually process some of the images :)

Fantastic pics there Doogy. They must've been taken with a 5s though, my 4s pics don't come out that good ������

I dare say these were taken on an actual camera!! I'd be amazed if these came from a phone!

It was of course a joke, obviously wasted 😄

Edited by Davectr
  • Like 3

No they were not taken with an iPhone :lol:

NIkon D3200 with a DX 55-300mm AF-S Lens. Bear in mind was was stood 3 feet away with the Lens on full extension and shutter speed at full chat. Like I say fast little buggers. B)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Doogs, what software are you using for correction? Love the background blur on your images. Was trying to workout if it was a natural blur or edited

Those photo's are 100% au naturel Neil, no editing or correction in any way, just resized.

If I do any correction I user Photoshop or Lightroom . . fairly new to light room so just getting the hang of it.

A couple of iPhone quickies from Rome. Shame there was a scaffolding around the colloseum

40555D58-DC9C-4271-BA8B-08F8EE0BB4F3.jpg

7319CBEF-92ED-44BA-884F-FCEE29291942.jpg

You have lots and lots of imagination in your photos! I really need to be more artistic with mines lol!

Lol cheers Neil. That second one I was sitting on the step at the base of the monument, watching all the street performers in the square, looked up and saw that. Couldn't resist lol. You can't tell how high that thing is from the photo

• 2 weeks later...