How not to show off in your supercar

coldel

What a knob! There was a feature on fifth gear last night all about young rich middle eastern 'boys' coming over to London for a month every year and bringing their super cars over and driving round like idiots

the BIGGEST knob is the person pulling out of a give way in front of a car

FTFY

I agree, lambo was probably going a bit quick, but was definitely below 30mph when he entered the camera view. The mazda actually pulled out on him.

the BIGGEST knob is the person pulling out of a give way in front of a car

FTFY

I agree, lambo was probably going a bit quick, but was definitely below 30mph when he entered the camera view. The mazda actually pulled out on him.

Agree didn't seem to be going fast just seems that way because of the noise.

See that type of car that pulled out into the path of the Lambo? That type of car really boils my pish! All the drivers are the same careless, hesitant, uncoordinated balloons no matter where you go in the world.

• Like 1

Some bits from Zmanalex and a Wasso polish, it'll be fine.

I'd be absolutely screwin at the bellend who pulled out, even if the lambo was going 40, report it if you must but, don't park in front of it while it's moving.

• Like 1

If that lambo was police paramedic or firemen they have two distinct advantages to highlight their incoming presence.

Huge loud sirens to alert you.

And the at generally higher up or equal height to other cars.

Granted the mazda was a bit of an idiot but I've seen loads on these videos on YouTube now and it's all hypercars Driving at 60+ through London

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I see what your saying but everyone on social media etc sayin it was speed because you could hear the engine revs which arnt quiet, I hate to think what would have happened had that been a motorbike

Edited by StevoD

Whoever's fault it was, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

I would be highly surprised if the Lambo was doing 30 or less...........30mph in a lambo is almost walking pace.........he should have had enough time to stop...