GT or not GT.

Mike k-g

Right!!Brought my Z over the weekend from a garage...it was advertise as 350zV6..

it has heated leather seats and electric sliding also..plus electric folding mirrows..Rays Alloys.. Bose stereo..no Satnav tho...

Does anyone no if my car is the GT or not...not that i'm to fuss ...just like to no tho.lol

Oooh its UK model if that helps.

Mike K-g

Posted · Hidden by Lexx, February 24, 2014 - selling
Hidden by Lexx, February 24, 2014 - selling

Hi mike, If you want to give out the registration then I can find out if not run a Hpi check on the vehicle should tell you whether it's a GT model or not? There's so many cars out there with GT spec it's unreal. I'm currently breaking one if you need any parts. http://bit.ly/1nmGeYn

I'd say seeing as it has the leather seats and the Bose stereo, it's a GT. Has it got the brembos to go with the rays alloys?

All uk cars have brembos don't they?

Indeed, all UK cars had brembos.

If I remember rightly, if you do a number plate check on the reg it will tell you if its a GT or not. I seem to recall mine even had it listed on the logbook.

As others said, heated leather electric seats, bose stereo and cruise control were the GT pack. Sat nav was a £1200->£1400 optional extra, and the Rays wheels were another £1500 odd on top of that, although a lot (if not all) 2007 cars onwards came with the Rays as standard.

• Like 1

All UK cars had a Bose stereo ... the GT had an uprated Bose

All UK cars had Brembos

Rays were a £1000.00 option on early cars

SatNav was a £1500.00 option

Rays became standard (I think that was in 2006 on facelift cars) but the base price went up to suit as well

Some late reg cars do not have Rays (brought in via N Ireland I think)

All UK cars had Brembos

Rays became standard (I think that was in 2006 on facelift cars) but the base price went up to suit as well

Spot on Attak... :thumbs:

Most U.K cars are GT's. I remember when investigating buying a new one in early 2006 that the figure was around 90%. There were apparently a number of reasons for this, one of them being that salesmen would stress the resale value would be much higher and easier to sell on and also that the waiting list would be shorter. The 3 dealers I visited all sang from the same hymn sheet and were probably right on the first two things.

Pete

All UK cars had Brembos

I think it was the south they were brought in from, since it's Irish imports that we seem to see have GT4 rims on facelifts for example. It seems the irish market got the leftovers from Nissan UK.

Most U.K cars are GT's. I remember when investigating buying a new one in early 2006 that the figure was around 90%. There were apparently a number of reasons for this, one of them being that salesmen would stress the resale value would be much higher and easier to sell on and also that the waiting list would be shorter. The 3 dealers I visited all sang from the same hymn sheet and were probably right on the first two things.

Pete

More importantly, the steering wheel looks funny without the cruise buttons :p

Mines a 2006 UK GT and dose not have Rays or Sat Nav as said above they were an extra

sounds like yours is definitely a UK GT, what year is it ?. :blush:

04...Blooming showroom shud Advertise better.

i'm happy now.. cheers peeps.