Alloy Wheel Options

SiriusProjects

Thanks for the comments. Just really looking for a set of alloys that look out of the ordinary. I know a lot of people like the Rays that you can get, but for me I just find them too angular and plain. I tend to be drawn to alloys that have more of a rounded feel and that look just a bit different. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks for the comments. Just really looking for a set of alloys that look out of the ordinary. I know a lot of people like the Rays that you can get, but for me I just find them too angular and plain. I tend to be drawn to alloys that have more of a rounded feel and that look just a bit different. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Budget?

Have a look at Dotz Tupac.

You can spec them with all sorts of diff colour trim etc, and they certainly look different without being hideous.

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/dotz/tupac/black-polished/17-inch

They're available in 19's too (or were) and that pic is just the basic colour. As I say, you can play around with them.