Which car magazines do you buy?

Magazines  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you buy

Tbh I really don't buy any car magazines anymore.

When I was young in the 90's I used to buy Fast Car & Maxpower, ...then I moved onto Cars & Car Conversions (great mag), Evo, Top Gear ...and later Jap Performance & Banzai when they first came out. Nowadays I just tend to flick through them at the Supermarket but never seem to actually buy them. :lol:

Probably due to them never really having anything of great relevance in them to my interests. Much better saving my money to spend on mods from you Chris anyway. ;):D

I don't buy any anymore.

Same here, I used to buy just about every one that came out in the 70's but just ran out of space and made a bonfire with them. Except for MotorSport and Autosport which I sold on EBAy....24 years worth with less than a dozen missing, freed up loads of space.

Pete

I used to get Banzai and Evo sometimes, but they are not available in my region :(

You can get Top Gear Mag here but its $16 :scare:

Banzai ship worldwide if you subscribe :)

I normally read Banzai or Jap Performance, I used to read Redline until it demised and then fast car until I realised that slow cars being made to look fast isn't fast...

Redline was the balls when it was up and running. Shame they shut it down. I couldn't get away with Fast Car, too much chav for me.

Masses of speakers, fibreglass and tiny engines in Fast Car! There was boobs though... you win some, you lose some :lol:

Redline was the balls when it was up and running. Shame they shut it down. I couldn't get away with Fast Car, too much chav for me.

See, that's how I view Banzai and Jap Performance et al. Clearly aimed at a younger audience though, I know that.

Masses of speakers, fibreglass and tiny engines in Fast Car! There was boobs though... you win some, you lose some :lol:

Boobs are good, you get plenty of that in the Ford magazines I mentioned earlier! B)

• Like 1