So my Japanese car has "transformed" into an American one (Got her home )

Jay

Worth it though ;)

Mate, seriously I think everyone on this thread is really happy that you're happy, it's just that I think we all know that the biggest plus point of a Yank tank is the huge vee-eight up front, and without that it's missing the point a bit.

As you say though, it's your money and if it puts a smile on your face, that's all that matters. :)

Couldn't afford the running costs mate. Maybe in a few year when I can have it as a second car. But not now. The price I got the car for IMO was a steal. I just fancied a change and that I have certainly got.

Andy remind me to give you a slap at lakez, go fix and wind turbine or something lol.

• Like 1

I know, mate! It's just really not my sort of thing, not even a V8 one would be really. Mr and Dan are obviously the main naysayers at this party!

If you want to give me a slap, you'll have to come over the other side of the hill from Lakez, I'm sure one or two of the guests will be able to enlighten you ;)

That's not what I paid tho Craigy boy! Your both more than welcome to come for a blast in the camaro!

Yeah, I didn't think you would have - just laughed because they quite boldly posted it's destination. Definitely give me a pm when you have it - would love to see it in the flesh!

I haven't driven it yet mate. I have taken the dodge v6 out and the mustang v8 2008 out for a test drive and fell in live with the challenger. But the looks of the camaro won me over. When I pick up the car I will write up a report!