Can't actually see anything wrong with it??

A9H-RX

GTR braking on ebay and from the pics it looks as if nothing is wrong with it... According to him it isn't aloud back on the roads.. I feel he is telling porkies and trying to make a quick buck.. Seems fishy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-GTR-R35-FRONT-BREMBO-CALIPERS-CAR-BREAKING-/161171659038?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AGT-R&hash=item258694591e

***AUCTION IS FOR X2 FRONT BREMBO CALIPERS***

I think the point A9H-RX is trying to make, is that it looks like a perfectly fine R35 with less than 5K on the clocks and it's being broken for parts.

That is the exact point I'm making. Seems weird no accident damage and even if there was engine damage, it wouldn't benefit better in parts. My first assumption was stolen...

Odd that is a left hooker, most likely seized and its identity cant be traced so no documentation to be able to put it back on the road.

We have a waste company down here who remove cars for the council, no road tax or traceable owner, stolen recovered, abandoned etc You cant even get parts from them, they have to be crushed. Of course there are some right wrecks, but some pretty decent stuff too.

I used to buy a few imports from the two auctions at Southampton docks when we got the barrage of imports until the exchange rate went bad, occasionally they would get a car and the paperwork from Japan would get lost, no chance of ever getting it registered over here so they were sold for scrap!

Shame though for what looks like a perfectly good car to get broken down.

Odd that is a left hooker, most likely seized and its identity cant be traced so no documentation to be able to put it back on the road.

We have a waste company down here who remove cars for the council, no road tax or traceable owner, stolen recovered, abandoned etc You cant even get parts from them, they have to be crushed. Of course there are some right wrecks, but some pretty decent stuff too.

I used to buy a few imports from the two auctions at Southampton docks when we got the barrage of imports until the exchange rate went bad, occasionally they would get a car and the paperwork from Japan would get lost, no chance of ever getting it registered over here so they were sold for scrap!

Shame though for what looks like a perfectly good car to get broken down.

More or less what I said, or stolen recovered and no way of tracing its origin as been re-stamped. :scare:

could it be used as a track car?

Yes as long as it doesn't require registration or homoligation. :thumbs:

Not necessarily, they might be required to break it as per the t&c's of them buying it so it specifically doesnt end up wearing flase plates/identity etc I am sure if it could be sold whole they would advertise it as being available whole and not be so specific.

could it be used as a track car?

Yes as long as it doesn't require registration or homoligation. :surrender:

Not necessarily, they might be required to break it as per the t&c's of them buying it so it specifically doesnt end up wearing flase plates/identity etc I am sure if it could be sold whole they would advertise it as being available whole and not be so specific.

Yes' I should have added as "long as they are prepared to sell it to you as a full car."..!! :blush: