Re-trimmed wheel

andywatson

Very nice! Rough idea on pricing?

£105 + £9.99 delivery

You can send your own wheel or he offers an exchange for an additional refunded deposit of £50 (that's what I do)

that looks the business!

Cheers mate, it is and have no hesitation in recommending Jack, a lot of the M3 boys use him which is where I was recommended.

Checked the website and think a visit in January is needed for a custom fitting/build. The price for a standard retrim is outstanding!!!!

Ideally I want the wheel thicker round the rim and with more pronounced "gun grips" in perforated leather and smooth leather for the rest.

David.

Checked the website and think a visit in January is needed for a custom fitting/build. The price for a standard retrim is outstanding!!!!

Ideally I want the wheel thicker round the rim and with more pronounced "gun grips" in perforated leather and smooth leather for the rest.

David.

David, that is exactly what I have, Nappa top and bottom with perforated sides, slightly thicker it feels sooooo much better

• Like 1