Re-trimmed wheel

andywatson

Sent mine off yesterday to get done. Went for perforated sides, nappa top and bottom, slightly thicker and black stitching. Basically same as Andy's minus the stitching. Was tempted to go alcantara but not sure it would go with the rest of the interior.

Will post a pic on here when I get it back :thumbs:

Sent mine off yesterday to get done. Went for perforated sides, nappa top and bottom, slightly thicker and black stitching. Basically same as Andy's minus the stitching. Was tempted to go alcantara but not sure it would go with the rest of the interior.

Will post a pic on here when I get it back :thumbs:

What was the cost if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im presuming you can get any sort of colour stitching? And can they make the steering wheel thicker? I always feel like the oem is very thin. Although yours looks alot bigger? (steering wheel leather, before any remarks.... lol)

Hi Mate,

Jack will do more or less what you want

Spec agreed - have elected for +4mm padding, perforated leather "east & "west", smooth nappa leather "north" & "south".

Opted for the "visit & fit" option so he is using one of his 350Z steering wheels and will swap over the controls etc at time of fitting.

Date of fitting set for Jan 25.

David

I've also been in touch with him for a retrim on my skyline wheel. Came with a crappy 4 spoke one and wanted something that looks and feels better. Not keen on aftermarket wheels so picked up an r32 wheel for a tenner! Just deciding on the finish now