Tonights Rain!!!!!!!

Grundy

Wow, the weather coming home from work was the worst I'd ever driven in before.

Coming back from Petersfield on the A3 was horrendous!!! Parts of the road were starting to flood up, wind was actually making the car move!

The worst bit was, for about 5 minutes of the journey the rain was so bad that the wipers had no effect :surrender: :surrender: the roads pretty much came to a halt.

I'd consider my self a confident driver in all weather, but that was the 1st time where I was like Sh!t this is quite serious, one wrong move and things are going bad fast!

Just all stay safe out there fella's!

It is really bad in places I've heard. Lot's of localized flooding around here too. :surrender:

On another note ~ have you tried this stuff called GTechniq G1 Clear Vision smart glass grundy225?; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74568-g1-clear-vision-smart-glass/

I've found it make's a massive difference in the rain, last for age's and I couldn't recommend it enough. :thumbs:

It is really bad in places I've heard. Lot's of localized flooding around here too. :surrender:

On another note ~ have you tried this stuff called GTechniq G1 Clear Vision smart glass grundy225?; http://www.350z-uk.c...on-smart-glass/

I've found it make's a massive difference in the rain, last for age's and I couldn't recommend it enough. :thumbs:

I've got it on both of mine! thoroughly recommended!

Haha I should have read it all before posting about rainex. Might try this other stuff next time! I never realised until today how good the stuff is!

Sure rainex works good too but this Gtechniq stuff is on another level in comparison (imho). Expensive for the small bottles that you get in the kit but it is more than enough to do all the glass on our Zeds & that's with 3 coats on the windscreen too. ;)

Put some on my windows around 2+ months ago now and it's still just as good today. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

Haha I should have read it all before posting about rainex. Might try this other stuff next time! I never realised until today how good the stuff is!

Sure rainex works good too but this Gtechniq stuff is on another level in comparison (imho). Expensive for the small bottles that you get in the kit but it is more than enough to do all the glass on our Zeds & that's with 3 coats on the windscreen too. ;)

Put some on my windows around 2+ months ago now and it's still just as good today. :thumbs:

Thanks will try it next time. Have to admit (it works) but doesn't cut it with the wiper less rear window :thumbs:

definition as per wikipedia

"A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece"

??

Driving to get my two new Falken 453 rears on the Friday and the rain was brutal, so glad I've got new rubber, standing water was everywhere! Bum clench moments a plenty going to get them fitted haha

Edited by AMT

Agreed this weather is terrible. I'd also class myself as a confident driver but there have been a couple of moments recently where I've been shitting myself!

It's not what you do, it's what others do (or don't!!) - I have seen some crazy things on the roads the last week or two. People just don't seem to look.

Needless to say I'll be sticking to the 350Z and keeping the bike tucked up in the garage unless we get a particularly nice day.